Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, CoolEric258 said:

https://www.gq.com/story/what-ever-happened-to-brendan-fraser

This Brendan Fraser interview is honestly one of the most moving profiles of a celebrity I've read in a long while.

Celebrities get thrust in the public eye so much you forget they still have private lives. Should've known he disappeared because he wanted to spend quiet time in New York with his kids and a horse. Like we should've known that. That's how it always is. Celebrities have to unplug too.

It's like teachers. You see a teacher out in public and you're like "what are you doing here???" You forget that teachers need groceries too.

Found out my grandfather's prostate cancer treatment results came back good. His PSA levels are way down compared to where they were before his treatment started. They won't really know if it was fully successful for at least five years, but at least he's not going anywhere anytime soon. 

Edited by MrGamer
  • Like 9

16 hours ago, That One Guy said:

There was a lot of contemplation on how such a thing is possible.  Was a crocodile attached to said penis?  Was it a crocodile penis that was detached and just so happened to be floating around in his ear?  All these answers can be found out by seeing Annihilation.

Unless it’s not in the movie and Tele is a master troll

You know, maybe I will see Annihilation just to figure out what all this talk about crocodile penis is all about. :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, CJohn said:

@MCKillswitch123

A Wrinkle in Time PULLED. Disney Iberia straight up hates us. They have no shame. (It was actually delayed to June 14, but that means it will get cancelled officially eventually).

LOL, talk about having all greed and no shame :hahaha:

Oh well, it's not like AWIT was anyone's most anticipated movie, but still, come the fuck on. It's also not like this is some irrelevant indie release absolutely no one cares about. And while I haven't seen the Disney Channel in years, I imagine that WIT must've been promoted there already, so those children thinking they get to see this movie have been conned :ph34r:

Edited by MCKillswitch123

39 minutes ago, CJohn said:

@MCKillswitch123

A Wrinkle in Time PULLED. Disney Iberia straight up hates us. They have no shame. (It was actually delayed to June 14, but that means it will get cancelled officially eventually).

3 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Oh well, it's not like AWIT was anyone's most anticipated movie, but still, come the fuck on. It's also not like this is some irrelevant indie release absolutely no one cares about. And while I haven't seen the Disney Channel in years, I imagine that WIT must've been promoted there already, so those children thinking they get to see this movie have been conned :ph34r:

What other movies has Disney pulled in the past for you guys?

4 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

I really wanted to see it. It is shocking to think I will be forced to see it in my TV. I haven't seen any marketing for it except a few standees in theaters. The writing was on the wall for a while but I am still widly surprised anyway. A tentpole release from a big studio is not gonna get a theatrical release here. That is a first.

• Like 2