Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Can you skip class? :ph34r: 

I typically do lol I usually just have to show up for anatomy because it's mandatory and unfortunately that class is my 8AM. Otherwise I skip cause it's a waste of time. 

But on the bright side for BOT, no more Nova melt downs over Deadpool 2 until May. 

Edited by Nova
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

*looks through summer and fall classes*

55c.png

God, there's simply nothing interesting being offered. I only need four more classes for my AA too, so why would I stop now? Gah

How many classes are you taking in the summer and fall? 

2 minutes ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

How many classes are you taking in the summer and fall? 

I'm thinking a 2/2 split just to keep it even. Problem is, I have no idea wtf to take. I'll probably get a literature class to fulfill my final requirement, but the other three electives are crapshoots when so many online classes are discussion based (I don't think I'm taking anything in person)

8 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I'm thinking a 2/2 split just to keep it even. Problem is, I have no idea wtf to take. I'll probably get a literature class to fulfill my final requirement, but the other three electives are crapshoots when so many online classes are discussion based (I don't think I'm taking anything in person)

Pick the easiest ones to boost your gpa and the ones that don't require much effort 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Treetanic said:

Yeah... I get regular nose bleeds, thing is I haven't even done it in a couple of days, it seems random when I get the nose bleeds.

Might be a sign that you should quit cocaine longer than a few days...(this message brought to you by a replacement mom, so feel free to fully ignore it at will:)...

2 hours ago, Arlborn said:

People spoiling movies that aren't even out yet should die slowly and painfully.

I couldn't agree more.  Torture needs to be involved, as well

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

SNL is about 3 years too late on the Shrek memes but good skit nonetheless

Not the best skit of the night though thanks to this. Every single celebrity impersonation was on point. We need Alex Moffat's Willem Dafoe to be a permanent fixture.

16 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Not the best skit of the night though thanks to this. Every single celebrity impersonation was on point. We need Alex Moffat's Willem Dafoe to be a permanent fixture.

made it 55 seconds in before i had to stop at the terrible frances mcdormand impression. pure cringe.