Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 hours ago, Cmasterclay said:

Uh, yikes. It's one thing to maybe make a problematic statement about sexual harassment or slip up, but Jason Bateman spends this interview leaping in front of buses to defend Jeffrey Tambor. How not to handle this situation 101 right here

Yeeeeeesh. Most of the male cast does not come out of that interview looking good. Alia Shawkat basically said all that needed to be said about the many excuses offered up when she interjected with "But that doesn't mean it's acceptable."

55 minutes ago, DAR said:

The Middle finale was much like show itself.  Not too flashy but a nice funny little story.  And I even got a little choked up

Huh. I had no idea the show was still running.

7 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Skimming through the Solo thread leads me to believe this weekend's thread is gonna be quite the bumpy ride. Drink up.

#BoycottSoloWeekendThread

10 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Skimming through the Solo thread leads me to believe this weekend's thread is gonna be quite the bumpy ride. Drink up.

Not if the movie does well though :ph34r: In fact if it does well I'm expecting a quiet ass weekend thread. 

Edited by Nova

34 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Can you put about 90% of the usual suspects on ignore?  Asking for an acquaintance 

7 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

HOLY FUCK THE AMERICANS :ohmygod:  :ohmygod: I want to scream out loud right now. Intense fucking episode!!!!!!!1111111

The acting this season is on point. Everyone’s gonna be in competition at the Emmys this year

So it’s worth getting back in eventually?  I left after season 4

4 minutes ago, DAR said:

So it’s worth getting back in eventually?  I left after season 4

Season 5 is pretty boring, but this season has been insane. If 4 left you cold, I probably wouldn’t dive back in because of S5

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Season 5 is pretty boring, but this season has been insane. If 4 left you cold, I probably wouldn’t dive back in because of S5

I’m trying to remember if I liked 4.  I probably did 

• Like 1