Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

6 minutes ago, Pandamia! said:

If he flees the country like Polanski I’m dropping out, becoming a professional vigilante, assembling a team and we’ll get both of those scums.

Sign me up. 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Pandamia! said:

This is sad, but I feel like we should have seen this coming given this is the dude that was sleeping with his step-granddaughter

I remember I used to like freeman in movies, seemed like a chill grandpa.  so then I decided to read up about him, and was pretty grossed out, and I stopped liking him.

I didn't know he did that until like yesterday lol. The sources I saw for it were kinda suspicious so... Idk how credible the accusations are

Cue: 

8 minutes ago, AJG said:

In handcuffs smiling. Man’s like a supervillain

4C9EAE1500000578-5771269-image-a-31_1527

I just woke up, so, obviously. 

Cue:

YAAASS 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Never forget when Weinstein said this in an attempt to get us to go see Tulip Fever

Right after it finished, people were coming over to tell me how much they enjoyed the film. I know they meant it because believe me, I pressed them. No, they weren’t telling me that it’s Citizen Kane or Shakespeare In Love, but they loved the performances, the cinematography, the costumes, the twists and turns, and enjoyed it for the film it is. 

And my favourite part 

Alicia Vikander also reached out to tell me that her mom’s friend gave her a rare call just to tell her how much she enjoyed it.

Glowing praise from Alicia Vikander’s mums friend. The only opinion that matters.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AJG said:

Never forget when Weinstein said this in an attempt to get us to go see Tulip Fever

And my favourite part 

Glowing praise from Alicia Vikander’s mums friend. The only opinion that matters.

My favorite will always be when he tried selling the lesbian drama Carol as a lesbian thriller.

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

jfc Paramount (this seems to be the cover they're using worldwide)

wmpA6v7C.jpg

Gonna watch this tonight with my brother. We saw the first 10 minutes yesterday and decided we weren’t high enough.

• Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1

2 hours ago, AJG said:

In handcuffs smiling. Man’s like a supervillain

4C9EAE1500000578-5771269-image-a-31_1527

Probably laughing because he knows he'll get away with it. He has plenty of money to hire good lawyers.