Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

9 hours ago, The Incredible Panda said:

Crazy-Ex Girlfriend doesn’t come back till October (and LAST SEASON sad)

The Good Place isn’t back until November

Kimmy Schmidt isn’t back until January (and LAST SEASON double sad, at least it’s probably getting a movie too)

And Game of Thrones and Stranger Things aren’t back until sometime next year!

Idek if Master of None will come back, and they took It’s Always Sunny off of Netflix.

Im wanting to binge something but not sure what, these are shows I thought about starting/repicking up:

I liked Handmaids Tale Season 1, but im not sure if I’m up for watching another 10 hours of Trump’s America

Ive heard Westworld is good, but can’t get inspired to watch it.

Gave up on Bojack halfway through season 1 a month ago

Dont really like any of the superhero shows (beyond the first season of Jessica Jones and Daredevil).  But I’ve heard some of the CW stuff is good.

Ive tried Veep, but didn’t get past season 1

Ive watched some of Black Mirror, maybe I’ll get to it at some point.

Dear White People, New Girl and Jane the Virgin are two that I’m leaning more towards giving a try.

I’m feeling like I want to watch another show that feels pretty light and easy but still has a darker edge to it (like Kimmy, The Good Place and Crazy Ex).  I also find Female lead comedy shows to be more watchable for whatever reason, so that’s a plus.

Anything on Netflix, HBO GO, or Hulu I can waycj

I think you would like Grace And Frankie (Netflix).

Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Fleabag as well but it's on Amazon.

I'm currently watching Getting On on HBO Go and it's really good too.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Blankments said:

Was not aware that ordering a premium account with the sale took away the last four days of my gold account. Lowkey annoyed about it, but then again, it's only four days lol

PM Water Bottle about this. He can fix it.

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Show them your banks. They won't be able to resist you then.

Shit, haven't traded funds in so long, I feel so weird. But you know it actually kinda feels nice to be able to chase girls as a normal guy.

@MCKillswitch123 Sporting is a circus, I am done with this shit. Bruno de Carvalho is the ultimate mad man. Dude went from suspending his condition of associate of Sporting and never going to the stadium again to contest the voting that happened yesterday and announce he will run for presidency on the September 8 elections.

Got a brand new 2000 laptop for 1400, super excited as it’s replacing my 8 year old laptop I originally purchased at a pawnshop for 100.

The laptop is better than my current home computer, so I pretty much have a replacement for both.

Edited by The Incredible Panda
  • Like 2

LTTP but I just watched the I'm Upset music video and am so confused. Literally what was the purpose of having Jay and Silent Bob there??? Better yet, why the fuck was the video a Degrassi reunion when it has nothing to do with the song??? :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: 

Edit: apparently there was a Degrassi/Jay and Silent Bob crossover :winomg: 

Edited by WrathOfHan

Shoutout to the person who robed our local Best Buy and only took the last three copies of Portugal The Man's Woodstock album.

Because me and an employee spend about twenty minutes looking for one. It was 8.99$ too :( had to just go to another store and price challenge it, and then I still couldn't get that price.Bah. 

Wow, my laptop has gone from have a 3+ second delay when I’m trying to type to being able to smoothly run The Witcher 3 on the highest settings.  I can get full HD media too, and the speakers are nice enough to watch a movie on without any distractable quality downgrade from a TV.

What an upgrade, so hyped.  

What’s one of the more graphics intensive games out right now (preferably cheaper or free), I want to test the limits of this thing

36 minutes ago, The Incredible Panda said:

Wow, my laptop has gone from have a 3+ second delay when I’m trying to type to being able to smoothly run The Witcher 3 on the highest settings.  I can get full HD media too, and the speakers are nice enough to watch a movie on without any distractable quality downgrade from a TV.

What’s one of the more graphics intensive games out right now (preferably cheaper or free), I want to test the limits of this thing

What did you get...alienware?

56 minutes ago, The Incredible Panda said:

The summer sale is going on. Check there

• Thanks 1