Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

36 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

They weren't sacred I suppose.

Well, I also had other concerns. I didn’t want to damage my car, I don’t own a gun plus if I did I don’t think I’m allowed to fire a gun in a residential area. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

Well, I also had other concerns. I didn’t want to damage my car, I don’t own a gun plus if I did I don’t think I’m allowed to fire a gun in a residential area. 

It's an Australian deer. 80% chance it's venomous and mutated. You're within your rights.

• Like 1

Somebody just ranted about the theatre on the town's rant and rave on Facebook, but they must be from another era.

''I recently took my six grandchildren to Hotel Transylvania 3. We had to purchase our tickets inside, which itself was ridiculous, so I simply decided to do tickets and concessions all in one order. All I ordered was the tickets, and a pop and popcorn for everyone and the total came out to over 75 bucks. What a rip-off, never coming here again.''

Um sorry, but I guess you haven't been to a movie theatre in a long time. Seven tickets, seven popcorns, and seven drinks coming to 75 bucks ain't bad at all. What I'm guessing whoever was working did was only charge you for two bigger pops/popcorns and split the product into multiple smaller containers. Why gotta be so mad...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Does anybody here even have $100K+ in their bank accounts? Besides ACSlater, I guess.

Apparently JCScholar is a bigshot legal guy who just sold a lot of his property in the US.  At least, that’s what he’s claiming.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Napoleon said:

I felt like in A Quiet Place the plot was moved by the characters stupidity and that prevented me from really enjoying it. I admire the technical aspects but I didn't enjoy this movie as much as everybody else.

I feel that way in the Unfriended films, as all characters have to be in their chairs in front of the computer, otherwise something bad will happen.  

I thought the technical aspects of U2 were great though, and the acting was good too.

Because of X-Men going to Disney, Deadpool 3 should be “Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe”

I think it’d make for a fantastic movie to see an entire movie about Deadpool slaughtering MCU characters Kill Bill style.  :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Morieris said:

Starbucks didn't get back to you?

Nope. I called them two weeks ago to see what was going on, and they said they still hadn't figured out how many employees they need to hire. I still haven't been rejected from there, but it's too late now unless this job is horrible lol

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

I wonder what my first time ringing up condoms for someone will be like 🤔

• Like 1