Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

13 minutes ago, DAJK said:

No honestly, family releases are HUGE at my theatre. They don't want to have 4 family titles (Dora, Art, Lion King x2 screens) and only 1 screen of non-family films, and I guessed they decided Dora would be killed by WOM the quickest. 

edit: might end up being a mistake though. I don't sense any buzz for Art/Stories

I mean, their rationale makes sense. There just might not be enough audience to go around for all 4 of those movies. But like you said though, it might still be a mistake if Art bombs. It's one of those situations that could go either way and it comes down to the theatre owner/manager knowing their audiences.

Edited by JB33
  • Like 1

i hate to do it, but Trump's mind is just too friendly.  no need to be social with everyone with a positive outlook and have music clubs in the end-zone. 

...with a cultural language that is fair. 

i want anti-socialness to terrorize that nightmare.  it is the end of the world.  loners like me have had love slip away to that, to be part of the big crew.

so fuck real estate, and continuing the human race without being negative and tearing everything down. 

• Thanks 1

Surgery is scheduled for August 14.  Four weeks non weight bearing.  I am taking the first two weeks off, and am thinking I need to take the third and fourth week off too.  Have not decided for sure yet though.  I did file for short term disability tonight.  After 4 weeks off I will be in a boot again for a few weeks, but don’t have exact dates on that yet.  For the surgery they are going to cut and remove bone from two areas, two incisions.  Ouchie.  A few plates in this foot too.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

if the movies of 1999 and today are supposed to have subliminal messages for cancer and STDs they did a really bad job.  it seems to shallow and unnoticeable. 

if 1999 did that, then they really failed to get the message across to millennials.  whoever is the educational director with that failed, and makes Hollywood look like idiots, and then the movies suck.  (because of shallow or subliminal messages)  not good.  =(   right @George Lucas?  1999 was failed work with that? @Mr. Stephen Spielberg, @Wachowskis, @Trump, @Clinton, etc.   none of them changed the way we think until Dark Knight and Inception...

Edited by 2010s Painkiller Race

8 minutes ago, 2010s Painkiller Race said:

if the movies of 1999 and today are supposed to have subliminal messages for cancer and STDs they did a really bad job.  it seems to shallow and unnoticeable. 

if 1999 did that, then they really failed to get the message across to millennials.  whoever is the educational director with that failed, and makes Hollywood look like idiots, and makes the movies suck.  (because of shallow or subliminal messages)  very dumb.  =(   right @George Lucas...  1999 was failed work with that?

What was the subliminal messaging for STDs in The Phantom Menace?

Don't get entangled with Natalie Portman?

13 hours ago, CJohn said:

Their weekly releases are Uglydolls and The Professor. This is the most unreal thing I have ever witnessed in my life. Almada Forum has 13 screens. 11 screens and a half are holdhovers.

Well, one thing's for sure: The Lion King is getting the biggest third week ever, now that there's no competition. Surreal.

Speaking of unreal, do you know what is the latest decision from TitanicVI? A repeat of Dancing With The Stars at 5PM on Saturday. Because they didn't learn with First Dates that there's always a way to do worse. At least if they did Juntos em Festa, they'd be profitting off the 760 phone calls.

Edited by MCKillswitch123

1 hour ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Well, one thing's for sure: The Lion King is getting the biggest third week ever, now that there's no competition. Surreal.

Speaking of unreal, do you know what is the latest decision from TitanicVI? A repeat of Dancing With The Stars at 5PM on Saturday. Because they didn't learn with First Dates that there's always a way to do worse. At least if they did Juntos em Festa, they'd be profitting off the 760 phone calls.

Lion King was first yesterday. Against the OD of the new FF. This is the most unreal and insane thing I have ever witnessed. 

I will remind you that NOS Audiovisuais and NOS Cinemas have the same mother company. Those people pass by each other every day. They work in the same building!!!

• Astonished 1

11 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Lion King was first yesterday. Against the OD of the new FF. This is the most unreal and insane thing I have ever witnessed. 

I will remind you that NOS Audiovisuais and NOS Cinemas have the same mother company. Those people pass by each other every day. They work in the same building!!!

NOS has been indoctrinated by the Mouse. Adolf Mickey is taking over Portugal sooner than later.

is the time comes for you tagline of tenent something like you are in the matrix and the future was waiting?

does the govt withholding intelligence mean their minds are the scene of the crime when people keep getting into accidents or dont have affordable healthcare?

1 hour ago, 2010s Painkiller Race said:

ohhhh shittt!!!!!!!!!!!!!  smoothest motherfucker around...

maxresdefault.jpg

i'm gonna start kicking my bed mattress all night now

i'm starting up The Trump Prophecy right now.  I might need some missile flares on the computer from the DNC to get through this one

6 minutes ago, Avatree said:

That's because it's Christian propaganda brainwashing garbage?

it's like they imagine up a home-made movie with limited resources, and it turns out like

the slow moving qualities of family or hallmark tv shows.

everything everyone says and does in any of these movies frustrates me, so i dont know where to start with hating on any of them without making excuses for them by changing the way i see things.  i dont want to preach hate, so i gotta chill out, but everything is an eyeroll if it doesn't fit the cat's needs.

1 hour ago, 2010s Painkiller Race said:

can anyone say if America has the technology to feed 9 billion people?

Yes with a caveat:  

If America takes over all of the world and becomes the ruling body of the federation. 

• Haha 1