Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

23 hours ago, AJG said:

damn. Just like that

The fact that people now feel bad about how Bruce Willis was being treated for years but don't take a second to reconsider the toxic online culture of hate and mockery directed at artists whose work, for a lot of them, means their entire life, is baffling to me. You only deserve to be treated with kindness and respect when you're down.

54 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

if people want to know how many likes they have they should just check the all time top 5 like i do.😎

Then I’d have to look at all the likes that Tele accumulated by using his child as a prop and I simply cannot abide by that

• Like 1

• Community Manager
9 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Weird cause I think punching a comedian for making a bad joke about his wife on national TV was the worst thing to happen to Will Smith.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Torontofan said:

Elon musk bought 10% of twitter 

Seems like rumours he may buy Twitter out of spite are becoming true lol 

Would be funny. I bought some twitter last month when it was cheap. Only 100 pounds worth but still

On 4/1/2022 at 4:07 PM, John Marston said:

To swipe a line from "The Right Stuff" (one of my favorites) Smith manages to screw the unscrewable pooch with his behavior.

10 hours ago, AJG said:

Wasn’t she “triggered and traumatised” yesterday? What happened? How’s this joke more acceptable than a light slap between men?

That's hilarious. A good comedian wouldn't have given a shit and just gone through with it. Baldwin isn't a good person anyway. There would have been some gasps but the viewers at home would have loved it

Edited by Tarintino

3 hours ago, Tarintino said:

That's hilarious. A good comedian wouldn't have given a shit and just gone through with it. Baldwin isn't a good person anyway. There would have been some gasps but the viewers at home would have loved it

That joke sucked and I don't think anyone is trying to find the comedy in some poor random woman going to work and getting shot to death.