Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

18 hours ago, Cap said:

I watched Homeward Bound on the plane today. Definitely confirmed that I still want to do the best films of 1993 list before the end of the year

I still thein the DIsney film it is a remake of, "Incredible Journey: is better.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I still thein the DIsney film it is a remake of, "Incredible Journey: is better.

Counter point:

Homeward Bound GIF

This shot is all timer. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Chaotic week for the Arianators, the Swifties send their sympathies...

Ooof:

Slater, meanwhile, married high school classmate Lilly Jay in November 2018. In January, he revealed that he and Jay had welcomed their first child by sharing a photo of a onesie that read “Wicked Cute.”

“Super vague post, but we have a baby now,” he wrote, later confirming on Mother’s Day that they’d welcomed a son. It remains unclear when the couple, who had been together since 2012, split.

Besides all that, it would be awkward if they split before the movie was even out. It's a two parter and there's a SAG strike: good luck!

Edited by BoxOfficeFangrl
  • Astonished 1

9 hours ago, filmlover said:

The guy was still giving live concerts a couple of years ago.

Incredible singer, who managed to appeal to several generations.

Performed withe everybody from Sinatra to Lady Gaga.

He will be missed.

Got to admit, I'm becoming more and more fascinated over What New Weird Stunt Elon Musk is gonna do over at Twitter.

Like, flushing a decade and a half worth of Brand Building down the toilet, just coz he has an unhealthy obsession with the letter "X"???

48 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Got to admit, I'm becoming more and more fascinated over What New Weird Stunt Elon Musk is gonna do over at Twitter.

Like, flushing a decade and a half worth of Brand Building down the toilet, just coz he has an unhealthy obsession with the letter "X"???

Saw a thread the other day which said that the main reason Threads will succeed is because the industry leader has an owner who will keep creating off ramps for people to jump over and these will last till Threads is pretty much a perfect competitor. Like the "chronological timeline" is already in beta, once trending and search are in, that's pretty much the ballgame.

Kris Jenner is fuming, we were really getting the "Is he Kim K's new man?" push not too long ago. Also, can't wait for the first "candid" pap shots of Gisele looking super unbothered...

TMZ has already dug up the photos of her in at Eagles cap at the New England-Philly Super Bowl, lol. I always wonder how it goes with celebrity exes when they start dating other people. Do they give each other a head's up, like a text: "I'm seeing someone, he's famous, you might have more photographers following you for a few days." Or does Cooper just wake up this morning with a dozen "Are you OK, man?!" messages from his Eagles group chat.

Edited by BoxOfficeFangrl
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Avatree said:

I'm 20 minutes into Indiana Jones and the temple of doom and holy fuck this woman is the most annoying person I've ever seen

The charecter was supposed to be a bit annoying, but I think they overdid it.

Of course, in real life the actress ended up being Mrs. Speilberg so...