Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

There's a decent chance right now her second nomination is going to be for her Fifty Shades song :lol: 

I...doubt. feels like the Lime Payne/Rita Ora track is the one that they're trying to hype up off if that 

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

I...doubt. feels like the Lime Payne/Rita Ora track is the one that they're trying to hype up off if that 

That shit hasn't been on the charts since it came out. Capital Letters has been in the 30s on Spotify's WW chart for a while now.

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Image result for what is wrong with you gif

Adams good in an okay-ish movie. Steinfeld is great in an awesome movie. Probably only behind Portman and obviously Sasha Lane as far as my favorite female performances last year (maybe Emma Stone too?)

52 minutes ago, 75Live said:

Watching it now.   On round 4

Edot - it just ended, turned out to be a fun fight to watch. Great back and forth starting in round 6

It was a surprise. Nice to see Wilder semi prove himself, cant see him lasting long against AJ though

15 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

To be fair Steinfeld gives a much better performance in Edge of 17 than Adams does in Arrival

That just warrants a minor goddamit Ethan the adults are talking 

I always crack up at some of these couples they find on an HGTV show.

”I spend time walking dogs every third Thursday and my wife makes bubbles.  Out budget is 1.8 million”

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

That shit hasn't been on the charts since it came out. Capital Letters has been in the 30s on Spotify's WW chart for a while now.

I Don't Wanna Live Forever was a top 5 hit in most countries with TAYLOR SWIFT on it and the Oscars didn't bother taking that bait.

2 minutes ago, Telehilation said:

Everybody better be rooting for ICARUS tonight. 

We are cheering for someone to drown tonight? I know the Oscar show usually sucks but this is a little dark just to get viewers

• Sad 1