Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

37 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Looks like Cameron Diaz has officially retired from acting according to Selma Blair. Sad but can't say I'm surprised considering her last movie was Annie at the end of 2014.

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2385871/cameron-diaz-has-reportedly-retired-from-acting

She definitely had been looking worse for the wear ever since Knight and Day. 

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

Looks like Cameron Diaz has officially retired from acting according to Selma Blair. Sad but can't say I'm surprised considering her last movie was Annie at the end of 2014.

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2385871/cameron-diaz-has-reportedly-retired-from-acting

So I guess Shrek 5 is dead.

I've never thought "bugs" were completely mindless automatons, but still, a little surprised by this video of a spider getting dust stuck to its legs cleaned off. It's skittish at first but after a while stays still and offers its legs to the person doing the cleaning.

Spoiler-tagged in case some of you are spider-phobic:

Spoiler

P.S. I do not generally watch Daily Mail videos. This was sent to me.

On the subject of "bugs" being clever, bumblebees learning to move a ball into a hole for a reward:

• Thanks 1

Fam the Deadpool 2 thread is absolutely hilarious, all these twitter "insiders" descending on our little board to talk about Deadpool 2 test screenings lmfao. What a time

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Got to admit, I didn't have "Deadpool 2 will be the most contentious May release movie thread" on my radar screen even three weeks ago.

Just goes to show that one can't predict baseball fan drama.

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

Fam the Deadpool 2 thread is absolutely hilarious, all these twitter "insiders" descending on our little board to talk about Deadpool 2 test screenings lmfao. What a time

within the week we'll have ryan reynolds himself getting thread banned.