Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

I'm watching Baahubali: The Beginning. When your movie starts with a chick holding a baby while having an arrow sticking out of her back, you know you're in for some crazy shit. 

Oh I think this baby has a mohawk. I'm all in. 

3 hours ago, MrGamer said:

I wish I could see them. Can never have enough iJack bitch sessions. 

He still goes on bouts of delusion to this day; in fact he went into one just today. He's a weird case of someone who can act reasonable but when talking about certain things he just can't help himself.

Edited by Arlborn
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Arlborn said:

He still goes on bouts of delusion to this day; in fact he went into one just today. He's a weird case of someone who can act reasonable but when talking about certain things he just can't help himself.

Are you telling me that there are NOT illegal, backroom deals going on so that Fox spends millions and millions of dollars on New Mutants reshoots just so Disney can put it on their streaming service?

• Haha 2
  • Disbelief 1

10 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Are you telling me that there are NOT illegal, backroom deals going on so that Fox spends millions and millions of dollars on New Mutants reshoots just so Disney can put it on their streaming service?

Dark Phoenix will be on the Disney streaming service. iJack said so. 

43 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

I'm watching Baahubali: The Beginning. When your movie starts with a chick holding a baby while having an arrow sticking out of her back, you know you're in for some crazy shit. 

Those two movies are fucking treasures. You’re in for some crazy shit.

Just now, AJG said:

Those two movies are fucking treasures. You’re in for some crazy shit.

He carried a fucking stone monument to the waterfall then he did a Bollywood dance looking like a Final Fantasy character and shit. I'm so watching more tomorrow night. 

2 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

He carried a fucking stone monument to the waterfall then he did a Bollywood dance looking like a Final Fantasy character and shit. I'm so watching more tomorrow night. 

The 2 movies are the all time highest grossing movies in India. They captured a crazy huge audience, especially with the cliffhanger in the first movie.

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

The 2 movies are the all time highest grossing movies in India. They captured a crazy huge audience, especially with the cliffhanger in the first movie.

I'd believe it. This movie actually looks pretty good, aside from some dodgy looking CG (which is forgivable). 

Fuck Ready Player One and Infinity War, Baahubali is my jam!

The biggest thing I can't stand about the NBA, and sports, is bias. I hate it. If the Cleveland Cavaliers had a penis, it'd be 3,000 miles long because it's got riders from coast to coast.

When the Cavs beat someone by 2 points, everybody is all "NBA FINALS. DONT DOUBT LEBRON. TORONTO IS ASS, NOBODY BEATING THE CAVS, LEBRON THE GOAT. THIS THE LAND, BABY.

When the Cavs lose by 20 mf points - like today - it's "Cavs a playoff team anyway. Loss don't matter, Bron in the finals."

I'm so tired of it. The Cavs are ass and everyone knows that's an honest assessment. 2015 Cavs was fire, yes, but this year? No. Lebron singlehandedly carries that team, plus Kevin Love a small amount whenever he's actually healthy. Gas up Lebron, whatever, but I'm tired of hearing Cavs Cavs Cavs.

Toronto has had the #1 seed in the east was feels like all of 2018 and they can barely get a page 4 headline.

6 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Dhoom 2 will forever have a place in my heart. We watched that movie in geography class in 9th grade. Instant fave with the class. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

The biggest thing I can't stand about the NBA, and sports, is bias. I hate it. If the Cleveland Cavaliers had a penis, it'd be 3,000 miles long because it's got riders from coast to coast.

When the Cavs beat someone by 2 points, everybody is all "NBA FINALS. DONT DOUBT LEBRON. TORONTO IS ASS, NOBODY BEATING THE CAVS, LEBRON THE GOAT. THIS THE LAND, BABY.

When the Cavs lose by 20 mf points - like today - it's "Cavs a playoff team anyway. Loss don't matter, Bron in the finals."

I'm so tired of it. The Cavs are ass and everyone knows that's an honest assessment. 2015 Cavs was fire, yes, but this year? No. Lebron singlehandedly carries that team, plus Kevin Love a small amount whenever he's actually healthy. Gas up Lebron, whatever, but I'm tired of hearing Cavs Cavs Cavs.

Toronto has had the #1 seed in the east was feels like all of 2018 and they can barely get a page 4 headline.

Definitely laughed at all the headlines that said "CAVS LOOK UNSTOPPABLE NOW THAT KEVIN LOVE IS BACK" as if Kevin Love is the remedy to their 28th ranked defense or whatever

• Like 1