Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I just had to work with about 60 five year olds as part of my class.

I am fine with never being a parent.

Would you rather teach 60 5 year olds or watch a movie with 5 60 year olds sitting next to you? :thinking: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Update on Grandma. She has decided there’s nothing worth going to today, so “we are going to wait and go tomorrow. A really good movie is coming out this weekend.” “Oh, wait is it,” I asked. She replied:

“Chappaquiddick”

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

It's funny that Han thinks 60 is old. 

Wait, the joke's on me. 

My dad turns 60 next year :ohmygod: 

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

what kind of class is this? :lol:

Public speaking. We had to perform stories in front of kids then help them with activities.

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

Some of the terrorists (Mohammed Atta included) lived in South Florida, including in Hollywood, as they trained and went to flight school. In Hollywood, there used to be a popular bar called Shuckums. They were frequent patrons there. My dad was a popular local rockabilly artist, and his band The Delusions played at Shuckums all the time. One day, my dad was performing there, and the terrorists were there too. He had people drinking alot and dancing on the tables and all that kind of rock n roll shit. The terrorists took a video of that performance and sent it back up high, where it was posted on an early jihadist site (after the attacks I believe) with the message "this kind of behavior is why we need to attack America!" So yes, my dad did cause 9/11

• Thanks 1
  • Astonished 3

15 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Some of the terrorists (Mohammed Atta included) lived in South Florida, including in Hollywood, as they trained and went to flight school. In Hollywood, there used to be a popular bar called Shuckums. They were frequent patrons there. My dad was a popular local rockabilly artist, and his band The Delusions played at Shuckums all the time. One day, my dad was performing there, and the terrorists were there too. He had people drinking alot and dancing on the tables and all that kind of rock n roll shit. The terrorists took a video of that performance and sent it back up high, where it was posted on an early jihadist site (after the attacks I believe) with the message "this kind of behavior is why we need to attack America!" So yes, my dad did cause 9/11

honestly if i were at a bar and people were dancing on tables i'd be annoyed too. probably not "plane into building" level annoyed but still...

• Haha 1

http://deadline.com/2018/04/lin-manuel-miranda-in-the-heights-escape-weinstein-company-bankruptcy-1202358714/

Deadline has learned that the underlying rights quietly reverted back to Miranda and Hudes before TWC went into bankruptcy, because the film didn’t go into production by year end.

Nice 👍🏾 I'm more fond of this than Hamilton.

Kyrie Irving is out for the playoffs - there go Boston's chances (and Sixers really need to get that last little pop into the #3 spot...let Cleveland and Toronto have to battle each other before facing them - could help them roll all the way to the finals:)... 

• Like 1