Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, That Ambitious Guy said:

Sometimes I go up to random people and ask them politely if I can rob them and most times they oblige.  Good stuff

legit thing that happened to me when i was a teenager some homeless looking dude walked up to me and told me he just needed 50p and then i said sure and he said "actually £2 would be better" and then when i open my wallet "in fact just give me that £20 note there" and i obliged. and i walked away smiling simultaneously thinking about what a great samaritan i was and also how i had just been mugged.

• Haha 5
  • Astonished 1

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

legit thing that happened to me when i was a teenager some homeless looking dude walked up to me and told me he just needed 50p and then i said sure and he said "actually £2 would be better" and then when i open my wallet "in fact just give me that £20 note there" and i obliged. and i walked away smiling simultaneously thinking about what a great samaritan i was and also how i had just been mugged.

We went on a field trip in 8th grade and we ate lunch at a food court somewhere.  A homeless guy walked to where my friends and I were sitting and demanded that we give him money.  Being that we’re all like 13, we almost gave him like $20 until a teacher went over and yelled at the homeless guy to fuck off

A couple years ago I was filling up with gas and the guy next to me asked if I knew where a certain bar was.  I told him I actually never heard of it.  And he then said "Oh because I hear some patrons let you suck their cock."   That pretty much ended my conversation

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

everytime i see a list like this i always vehemently disagree with some of the choices. let's see...

yep immediately first page. the fountain? oh you mean A R O N O F S K Y ' S  B E S T  M O V I E ? ! ?