Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

So a co-worker of mine who's lived in the States for a year was insisting today that black people over there are just as racist as white people. I didn't say anything cause I haven't been there and he can get very insistent so there was no point contesting it but eh, I found that a very questionable statement. I wonder why he thinks that but I didn't ask.

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

@aabattery so i guess the jury's still out on whether or not Dennis comes back?

Mixed feelings. A.P Bio got pretty good in the second half but I like IASIP more. 

Maybe if he stopped being LAZY he could do both. If Charlie can make Pacific Rim while being in the show Glenn can do two shows.

• Like 1

Just now, aabattery said:

Mixed feelings. A.P Bio got pretty good in the second half but I like IASIP more. 

Maybe if he stopped being LAZY he could do both. If Charlie can make Pacific Rim while being in the show Glenn can do two shows.

Dee has two shows! Mac is still doing that minecraft movie maybe! Devito's got another show with amazon and as far as i know he hasn't quit. Low energy Glenn!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Dee has two shows! Mac is still doing that minecraft movie maybe! Devito's got another show with amazon and as far as i know he hasn't quit. Low energy Glenn!

He's out there saying he doesn't want to get typecast while playing exactly the same character on both his shows. Sad!

2 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Am I supposed to know who that is?

It's the guy from the Lethal Weapon TV series who came under fire for being a dick behind the scenes and just got fired from the show (which is already on the bubble of being renewed for a third season or not).

8 minutes ago, filmlover said:

It's the guy from the Lethal Weapon TV series who came under fire for being a dick behind the scenes and just got fired from the show (which is already on the bubble of being renewed for a third season or not).

...there's a Lethal Weapon TV show?

9 minutes ago, filmlover said:

When you hear the Lethal Weapon tv show needs a new leading man...

mel_gibson_102216_hacksaw_ridge_3c.jpg?i