45. Kentucky

46. Louisiana

47. South Carolina

48. Alabama

49. Mississippi

50. Oklahoma

Ass

• Disbelief 1

@Pandamia! I'm legit curious, what is your methodology with those rankings? Seems very random and I'm confused at it. Best economies, best scenery, lowest amount of Trump supporters, best weather, what?

Edited by Jandrew

23 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

@Pandamia! I'm legit curious, what is your methodology with those rankings? Seems very random and I'm confused at it. Best economies, best scenery, lowest amount of Trump supporters, best weather, what?

My methodology was

”Hmm, I think I’ll place this state over this one because of some random reason.”

I was being sarcastic when I said it was thorough or definitive.  However I guess if anything I ranked it in the order of states I’d rather live in or something.  Like Texas was high because places like Austin, DFW and Houston are great places to live even if they’re surrounded by the unlivable rural counties (plus I’ve lived here my whole life so I’m not as phased by some of the negatives as a visitor might be).

13 minutes ago, Pandamia! said:

My methodology was

”Hmm, I think I’ll place this state over this one because of some random reason.”

I was being sarcastic when I said it was thorough or definitive.  However I guess if anything I ranked it in the order of states I’d rather live in or something.  Like Texas was high because places like Austin, DFW and Houston are great places to live even if they’re surrounded by the unlivable rural counties (plus I’ve lived here my whole life so I’m not as phased by some of the negatives as a visitor might be).

I haven't read the last few pages so idk what you mean by the first sentence, I just saw the list quoted so I peeked at it. But alrighty, I think it's pretty messy but that's just my opinion. If you're basing it off livability of the cities than it's even more baffling, but that's just me.

6 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

The Seventh Seal was very good! I’m pretty surprised by how much humor was in the movie.

Death cutting down the dude's tree :wub:

It's a movie where the first few minutes are so iconic that you can be surprised by what follows even if you've seen it before. Speaking from experience.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jandrew said:

I haven't read the last few pages so idk what you mean by the first sentence, I just saw the list quoted so I peeked at it. But alrighty, I think it's pretty messy but that's just my opinion. If you're basing it off livability of the cities than it's even more baffling, but that's just me.

I mean I’m just thinking along the lines of “Do I like Oklahoma?  No it sucks, last.”  Of course it’ll be messy, it’s an out of the hurt opinion like 60% of the things I post (and that percent is also out of the butt)