Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

As does that secret Roe v Wade movie that's been made with a cast that might as well be for the new season of Celebrity Apprentice lmao.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roe_v._Wade_(film)

First Instinct: click on the link out of morbid curiosity.

Second Instinct: WHYYYYYYYYYY?!?!

Can we just put a moratorium on creating a thread for that "film" now? We all know it's inevitably going to turn into a multi-page garbage fire minutes after it goes live.

Edited by Webslinger

10 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

watched all three hotel Transylvania movies and i laughed at every single thing the blob man did in all of them. i can't believe the blob man has been kept a secret from me all this time. what a movie star that guy is!

is your ranking 3>1>2 or is it incorrect?

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

literally why would you say this when the blob man gets the most screen time in the second one? it makes no sense to me.

There's multiple blobs in the third tho. Accumulated screen time by blob characters is much higher.

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, aabattery said:

There's multiple blobs in the third tho. Accumulated screen time by blob characters is much higher.

honestly i have mixed feelings on blob man jr. not sure blob man needed to be tied down like that. i liked big dog though.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

watched all three hotel Transylvania movies and i laughed at every single thing the blob man did in all of them. i can't believe the blob man has been kept a secret from me all this time. what a movie star that guy is!

Genndy Tartarsauce's best work yet. Samurai Jack could never.

14 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

honestly i have mixed feelings on blob man jr. not sure blob man needed to be tied down like that. i liked big dog though.

We gotta take all the blob representation we can get. Gotta respect blob man's freedom but it's important to destigmatize blob multiplication.

• Like 2

On July 27, 2018 at 6:45 PM, AJG said:

So what exactly is wrong with Florida.

i typed Florida Man into google and it’s not that there’s a lot of crime, it’s that these crimes are insane.

Is there something in the water down there?

We're the home of the face eaters!

I live in Fort Lauderdale.  The coastal area is really nice, its really upscale, clean, with lots of tourists.   But as soon as you go a few miles inland theres ghettos where you could easily get shot(the gas stations have bulletproof glass and bars infront of the register and a lot of the cops here almost look like bodybuilders) and then it turns really nice again over by Sawgrass.  Lol.

The Emu Wars. 

I was relaxed and comfortable on the drive to the snow when just before the turn-off to the Skitube I spotted two Emu’s walking along the side of the road. In an instant they launched a surprise attack but I was able to avoid them and safely reached the Skitube. 

Spoiler

I’ve never seen Emu’s down here before.  There were two of them just walking along the side of the road just before the Skitube.

• Like 3