Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

The Con Crud is strong this year. I have already been to the doctor’s once, and I think we need to go back to the clinic today (since the doctor isn’t open on Sunday). 😩 

pS: clueless is the best. The BESSST

• Like 2

3 hours ago, aabattery said:

I'm twenty years late on this but Clueless is good.

They gotta be keeping Paul Rudd on ice between movies or something. It's freaky.

Alicia Silverstone finally back on some new show after having her career ruined for 20 years by Batman & Robin so this is timely

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Alicia Silverstone finally back on some new show after having her career ruined for 20 years by Batman & Robin so this is timely

She was also just in Book Club and The Killing of a Sacred Deer as well. Glad to see she's starting to get high-profile work again, at least.

Just now, filmlover said:

She was also just in Book Club and The Killing of a Sacred Deer as well. Glad to see she's starting to get high-profile work again, at least.

Brendan Fraser comeback at the same time :thinking:

Blast From The Past 2???

• Astonished 4

51 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Aint she the one that kept on breastfeeding her 8 year old?

• Astonished 1

1 minute ago, AJG said:

Jonah Hill is skinny again and also might be really ill or just old because the man looks tired. I don’t think we’re getting a 23 Jump Street anytime soon

Jonah Hill: All the weight gain/loss shenanigans of Christian Bale, but with only a fraction of the respect.

7 minutes ago, Webslinger said:

Jonah Hill: All the weight gain/loss shenanigans of Christian Bale, but with only a fraction of the respect.

Never heard of Hill loosing or gaining weight for a role before, isn't not just real life weight gain/loss without any shenanigans ?

• Like 1