Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

On 2/12/2020 at 12:45 AM, DAJK said:

I know it's been 4 years but... I'm still mad.

High school bio teacher: "pig dissection today. If you and your group want to come up with a pun name for your pig, write it on the board and I'll give a 3% bonus to the group with the best name"

My group: the notorious P.I.G aka Piggy Smalls

Bio teacher: "and the winner is... Chew-baccon!"

What utter hogwash. Im sure you hogged all the laughs though 😏

This actually reminds me of the South Park halloween episode where Wendy wins best costume for her generic Chewbacca mask 😂 

• Haha 1

Just read Disney is going to take a huge..200 Million plus..hit from what the coronavirus is doing to it's Theme Parks/Resorts in Asia. The ones in China are closed, those in Asia outside of China suffering a severe drop in attendance. Just the first of a lot of bad economic news  the Virus will cause in the way of collaterial damage....

Edited by dudalb

2 hours ago, filmlover said:

@Cap what are your thoughts on these?

Ugh, guess I need to find myself a girlfriend now.  

SOOOO pRETTTYY.  Let's see how they look fully designed.  

(this is also really funny cause I was totally having a Say Yes To The Dress marathon last night.

4 minutes ago, Cap said:

Ugh, guess I need to find myself a girlfriend now.  

SOOOO pRETTTYY.  Let's see how they look fully designed.  

(this is also really funny cause I was totally having a Say Yes To The Dress marathon last night.

Have you watched any of the Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings specials (they're all on Disney+ - the newest season just dropped its first episode today after moving there from Freeform)? I dare you not to get addicted to it, especially for the Disney of it all.

59 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Have you watched any of the Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings specials (they're all on Disney+ - the newest season just dropped its first episode today after moving there from Freeform)? I dare you not to get addicted to it, especially for the Disney of it all.

It's not quite my speed, but yes, I have.

4 hours ago, 75Live said:

Was out last week so missed it but watching the XFL and I like a lot of the different rules and other changes such as to the kickoff 

They are doing sideline interviews right after a player throws a interception and even after they get benched. 😂

Maybe the league will actually last longer this time.

• Like 1