Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

• Community Manager
2 hours ago, filmlover said:

And Santa Clarita Diet. And GLOW. And other shows of theirs that will never have proper endings. All they've done is diminish the long term value on so many programs.

don't forget FATE: The Winx Saga 

• Astonished 1

On 7/14/2023 at 4:50 PM, Cappoedameron said:

Damn he saw Desantis commit career suicide and said I'll do one better.

Whats so mind-blowing about that clip is it just shows the complete arrogance and out of touch mentality of all these establishment elites that have never had to worry about money for most if not all of their lives.  I just drove across country recently and pretty much every big city with the exception of like Phoenix Arizona are fucking disgusting and decrepit.  I was just in downtown San Francisco and you could probably film the fucking Dredd sequel on location there and not have to hire any extras or build any sets, thats how bad it is.

anyone who says twitter isn't mostly right wing nuts now either is one themselves or doesn't read the replies to tweets. I was just on Rachel Zegler's tweet where she asks people not to tag her with the racist drivel being posted about her casting for Snow White and what are the replies to the tweet mostly full of? racist drivel about her casting.

• Like 1

Letter from the Justice Department to Trump says he is a "person of interest" in the investiagtion of the attempts to overthrow the 2020 election.

This has been obvious for some time, but that the Department is now officially saying so means another indictment..the most serious one yet...it on it;s way.

Fasten your seatbelts,going to be a bumpby ride.

18 hours ago, eddyxx said:

anyone who says twitter isn't mostly right wing nuts now either is one themselves or doesn't read the replies to tweets. I was just on Rachel Zegler's tweet where she asks people not to tag her with the racist drivel being posted about her casting for Snow White and what are the replies to the tweet mostly full of? racist drivel about her casting.

Twitters main source of charm for a long time was being able to see funny/cool/supporting replies to popular tweets. Then some asshole decided to give priority replies to people who pay him money. It has ruined everything.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, ChipDerby said:

Twitters main source of charm for a long time was being able to see funny/cool/supporting replies to popular tweets. Then some asshole decided to give priority replies to people who pay him money. It has ruined everything.

For me twitter was always primairly a source of comedy from celebs making fools of themselves posting stupid crap then trying to back peddle from it.

4 hours ago, ChipDerby said:

My favorite thing was when that idiot put up a thing saying Twitter costs 30¢ a day but coffee is 1$ a day. But if we pay for coffee, we get to drink coffee, if we pay for Twitter we get Neo Nazis and racists screaming at us in the replies.

• Like 4

Just now, Cap said:

I watched Homeward Bound on the plane today. Definitely confirmed that I still want to do the best films of 1993 list before the end of the year

Finally, a list where I can put Indecent Proposal at #1

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Astonished 1