Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

On 7/30/2023 at 11:59 PM, filmlover said:

lmao what is wrong with people these days (other than overwhelming desire for attention)? This person earned it.

11:45 AM PT -- The woman who reported the incident to cops was standing next to the drink thrower -- but she claims the mic hit her too. Some video angles seem to show the mic hitting her after it ricocheted off the other fan.

Concerts about to have Plexiglass and netting like hockey or baseball games...

Edited by BoxOfficeFangrl

5 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Me when Framber throws a no hitter and Astros get Verlander

22cbe4f40327dfe2435ebcd0c049f710

Me when we gave up our top two prospects to do it

Oppenheimer-True-Story.jpg?w=1024

Prospects will break your heart, so live in the moment, that's what I say. 👍

(mind, I didn't exactly want the Giants to pony up what the 'stros did so I'm also a massive hypocrite :ph34r:)

((still Flags do Fly Forever))

2 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Prospects will break your heart, so live in the moment, that's what I say. 👍

(mind, I didn't exactly want the Giants to pony up what the 'stros did so I'm also a massive hypocrite :ph34r:)

((still Flags do Fly Forever))

I just wanted to go Oppy memes, but in reality I'm not mad at losing the prospects when the Mets are paying well over half of it, as long as Verlander is a high 3 ERA kind of guy eating a lot of innings.

• Like 1

There’s so much misinformation being spread about the Jonathan Majors case and it’s so sickening how people just easily eat into it. There’s a tweet that’s gone viral that claims the NYPD is seeking to charge Majors’ accuser and that she fled the country, neither of which are true or are why the trial was delayed, and the former isn’t even how things work in NY.

This coming after people were saying Majors’ accuser was arrested back in June when, again, that didn’t happen, it’s just so gross how people can’t be assed to google for two minutes and see the actual facts. Or maybe they know and just don’t care cause they wanna defend a celebrity that doesn’t know they exist. 

• Like 4

On 8/8/2023 at 10:38 PM, ChipDerby said:

I mean if people have problems with the way the forum is run, or with certain topics, then open a thread for those topics. Let's have a discussion in the proper forum. Don't just react and continue being persecuted 

Agreed, It mgith also act a sort of a quarantine thread, and keep them from disrupting other threads with their stuff.

Although in the one I was referring to, I think it was one poster who got it shut down. He went into a rant about the "Negrofication " His exact word    of films, meaning he did not like POC getting roles that were traditionally white. The mods saw thks was bad news ans shut down the thread. I suspect we won't be hearing from this poster from now on. No loss at all.

Edited by dudalb