Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

5 hours ago, AJG said:

They got rationale and shit now. They’re doing what they said they were gonna do at the end of Leak Season 2016. They’re only gonna leak something once it’s done most it’s business in US cinemas (that won’t stop other leakers though, and by leaking this movie they’ve just opened the floodgates). The film they leaked got cancelled from release so they leaked the shit.

Are some of those code words ?, not sure I understand much of what is said here, is rationale the name of a hacking group ?.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cmasterclay said:

This Saturday I was coming home from Ft.Lauderdale and my brother locked me out of the house by accident. He said it was going to be two hours until he could get home from Dabs Day down in Wynwood (and that's a conservative estimate). I was cold, and I was really bored, so I decided to take one of my niece's toys and straight up launch it through the window and break in that way. Did I make the right choice? Am I officially at rock bottom? 

No...and yes til you fix it.

Did you have anywhere else to go?  I mean, when I visit my mom, sometimes she locks me out, so I just head to the local B&N and wait it out over coffee and books.  I mean, windows aren't cheap (I know, I've replaced mine), so I would have 1st seen if any window or other door was unlocked (I have had to break into my own house before through my 2nd floor deck with my neighbor's ladder when I locked myself out), and if not, headed anywhere else - the neighbor's, a store, a bar (if it was late), etc...

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TwoMisfits said:

No...and yes til you fix it.

Did you have anywhere else to go?  I mean, when I visit my mom, sometimes she locks me out, so I just head to the local B&N and wait it out over coffee and books.  I mean, windows aren't cheap (I know, I've replaced mine), so I would have 1st seen if any window or other door was unlocked (I have had to break into my own house before through my 2nd floor deck and my neighbor's ladder when I locked myself out), and if not, headed anywhere else - the neighbor's, a store, a bar (if it was late), etc...

I will fix it. It's my window/house, so I might wait a bit, but yea. I know it won't be cheap, but we have some shitty form of homeowner's insurance and they've covered this kind of stuff before. I checked every door in the house and every window, it was wait or nothing. And yea I probably should have waited it out, that's for damn sure. But it was late and I had been out for hours and I had received some bad news on top of a month of bad news so.....didn't think that through. 

Also an important part of the story: I threw an empty plastic sandcastle bucket at it. It must have weighed less than a pound. I did not intend to actually break it. It was total frustration. It was a shock that it actually broke.

• Like 4

@4815162342 @Chewy

It's official now, Wentz torn ACL out for rest of season and playoffs.

I'm a little off the ledge now from that.  Not that I am into it that much, but just really sucks because I wanted to see how they would end up this year.  Yes Foles should win most if not all the remaining regular season games to keep the number one seed.  But after that, I still don't know yet, but more optimistic than I was last night

19 minutes ago, 75Live said:

@4815162342 @Chewy

It's official now, Wentz torn ACL out for rest of season and playoffs.

I'm a little off the ledge now from that.  Not that I am into it that much, but just really sucks because I wanted to see how they would end up this year.  Yes Foles should win most if not all the remaining regular season games to keep the number one seed.  But after that, I still don't know yet, but more optimistic than I was last night

I wanted the Eagles to win. Anybody but The Vikings.