Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I'm the only person in the winter game who didn't put Murder on the Orient Express in their top 15.  Am I the only person who thinks that movie is going to bomb?

It doesn't look good, isn't tracking well online and early word seems to be that it's a poor film.

10 minutes ago, The Pumpkin Spice Panda said:

I'm the only person in the winter game who didn't put Murder on the Orient Express in their top 15.  Am I the only person who thinks that movie is going to bomb?

It doesn't look good, isn't tracking well online and early word seems to be that it's a poor film.

It's tracking for a 25M opening or so and should have good legs thanks to being the big adult option over Thanksgiving.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The Pumpkin Spice Panda said:

are you telling me the marketing hasn't made you a believuh?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, grim22 said:

The Orville has grown into a pretty good genre show. The new episode was very Black Mirror like.

I haven’t seen it or followed much about it. Did he tell Fox it would be a comedy but made a loving homage to Star Trek instead?

Just now, DeeCee said:

I haven’t seen it or followed much about it. Did he tell Fox it would be a comedy but made a loving homage to Star Trek instead?

Fox promoted it like a comedy, which definitely led to some genre whiplash at first but it has grown into a Trek homage well.

Wow the Eagles offense has been pretty bad today and Wentz is not having a good game but they are still up 33 -7 :P

I guess if they are going to have a not so good game this is the team to do it against 

Edited by 75Live
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, 75Live said:

Well now that the Eagles far is over the NFL is done for me today. Finally get to watch Split

Yea I am gonna just have the late game in the background. Gonna help the misses for her audition.

If you guy want to see comedy, you should see me trying to help her rehearse lines. It's basically me as the terminator. 

• Haha 2