Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

Are there any subplots that aren't working as well as you might like? Might consider cutting one and seeing if that helps.

Sadly my play really doesn't have subplots. My new one will have quite a few, but I did manage to remove a small subplot that had about two pages to it. Now it's at 104 and I don't see anything else being removed atm

Just got an ad for Tide Pods with new child-proof packaging. Uh, you guys need to make a dipshit-proof packaging.

1 minute ago, CoolEric258 said:

I'm really getting sick of seeing the Sicario 2 and Annihilation trailers in the theater.

I'm not at that level with Sicario yet (the score is soo good), but Annihilation's trailer is reaaaaally poorly edited.

Edited by WrathOfHan

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Just got an ad for Tide Pods with new child-proof packaging. Uh, you guys need to make a dipshit-proof packaging.

I'm not at that level with Sicario yet (the score is soo good), but Annihilation's trailer is reaaaaally poorly edited.

I do like the Sicario trailer, but I've gotten at three different movies in the span of about four weeks, which is pretty exhausting when there are so many other trailers to play. Annihilation though looks pretty rough. And for that one, I've gotten it four times already (All the Money, Star Wars Watch #2, Post, Molly's). Out of Paramount's trailers, I'd honestly rather take "What the Fertilizer" over seeing Annihilation's again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

I do like the Sicario trailer, but I've gotten at three different movies in the span of about four weeks, which is pretty exhausting when there are so many other trailers to play. Annihilation though looks pretty rough. And for that one, I've gotten it four times already (All the Money, Star Wars Watch #2, Post, Molly's). Out of Paramount's trailers, I'd honestly rather take "What the Fertilizer" over seeing Annihilation's again.

I've gotten Sicario three times in the same period too (Money/Molly/Commuter), but it hasn't bothered me at all. OTOH, I've gotten Annihilation seven times total and four times in the past three weeks (Money/Downsizing/Molly/Commuter), and it just makes me less and less excited for the movie.

As for Sherlock Gnomes..... you can keep that :lol: 

1 hour ago, DeeCee said:

I didn’t realise every English speaking market had the same Trivago ads. 

Lots of Ads are. Poussey from Orange is the new Black did a Paypal Ad for the US, and in the UK they dubbed over her voice with a British accent before changing it back to American because people were asking questions about it on Twitter.

I hadn’t really thought about it until I finally got around to googling “Trivago Girl”.  At times I have suspected they might have been American ads dubbed for here. 

That Paypal ad is terrible. I hate PayPal. PayPal sucks. Did I mention I hate PayPal?