Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

5 minutes ago, AJG said:

Got a Nintendo Switch. The buttons are way too small and I’m starting to regret it.

It takes time to get used to it...did you have a Wii U?

I had to send my left joycon to Nintendo to be fixed, I only had the thing less than a month .-. i thought they fixed that thing. 

Saw fishsex. It was very good.

3 minutes ago, Morieris said:

It takes time to get used to it...did you have a Wii U?

I had to send my left joycon to Nintendo to be fixed, I only had the thing less than a month .-. i thought they fixed that thing. 

I never had to deal with that despite having a launch model and I'm so thankful. Also I got used to small button pretty quickly.

10 minutes ago, AJG said:

Got a Nintendo Switch. The buttons are way too small and I’m starting to regret it.

You'll get used to it. Or there's the pro controller.

5 minutes ago, DAR said:

Romance movies in general aren’t really my thing

Same here.  I watch them but almost never in theaters.  I just looked at last year and I think I saw one in the cinema

Edited by 75Live
  • Like 1

I think Chalamet is atractive.

Anyway, I ended going to SoW with my mother. Not as awkward as I thought (or as I'm sure CMBYN would be). She loved the film and is now talking to her friends to go as a group. Lots of people at the theater too (one of those VIP rooms with recliners and waiters). At least three quaters. Great reception. I love the film so I'm very pleased.