Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

8 minutes ago, Blank Panther said:

you say this everytime tele, and i usually get what you mean but i really have NO idea what this has to do with that post

6 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Yeah, that's being defeated before you start...everyone always has a "type", but usually they go "against type" when they actually find the one...why?  B/c every relationship they had with the same "type" failed...and folks eventually (usually) learn how to not keep failing:)...

So, just man up and ask her...and get the yes or no...and move on to be over this world if you get a yes or to be able to find the next lady if you get a no...

Actions matter...and until you act, none of this matters:)...

@TwoMisfits explained it better than me. :) 

• Like 1

Again though, I feel like you guys are going like "ughhh you were in your head so much last night; you could've just asked her!!" and NO I couldn't have because she was legit out of her mind on booze and shit and honestly, I was too. Moreover, we're in the middle of a show right now where I have to mic her and thus, ANY forward movement on this IN GENERAL cannot happen until this show is over but then again I'm just in my head soooo yeah

(sorry i'm in a mood)

6 minutes ago, Blank Panther said:

Again though, I feel like you guys are going like "ughhh you were in your head so much last night; you could've just asked her!!" and NO I couldn't have because she was legit out of her mind on booze and shit and honestly, I was too. Moreover, we're in the middle of a show right now where I have to mic her and thus, ANY forward movement on this IN GENERAL cannot happen until this show is over but then again I'm just in my head soooo yeah

(sorry i'm in a mood)

No, I don't think you should've asked her last night. Clearly not the time or place but don't think you should close yourself either 

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

I just licked my pinky finger and put it in my ear, yet all I felt was a slight burning sensation. What the FUCK, Tele?

Ok, I am done with this forum. Burn it all. Nothing good can come out from here.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

Yeah no kidding; problem is, there's not much in my life outside of movies.

My goodness dude we've been over this. Go outside. I've been outside all day shooting basketball and enjoying the weather. About to go back outside and study and grill. You live in the sunshine state and it's Saturday, go take advantage it. I'm sure there's a pool with some nice instagram thots hanging around and dudes throwing the football somewhere.