Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 hours ago, DAR said:

Hi everyone.  I just wanted to let you know my sister passed away this morning.  It was very peaceful and the doctors said she wasn’t in any pain.  And when she passed the sun came out so maybe the Big Guy took her to heaven.  I’m sad and confused that my best friend is gone.  But my entire extended family got together tonight for pizza and we laughed and told some good stories about her

I am so incredibly sorry to hear that DAR. Losing a family member is so incredibly hard and I can't even imagine what you are going through. I really wish we could all be there for you in person, but you and your family have each other, and my condolences go out to all of you.

Stay strong, and I am sure your sister is happy up in Heaven. When my grandmother passed away, the song Supermarket Flowers truly meant something to me, particularly the line ''when God took you back he said Hallelujah you're Home.'' Which I have no doubt is the case for your sister

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DAR said:

Hi everyone.  I just wanted to let you know my sister passed away this morning.  It was very peaceful and the doctors said she wasn’t in any pain.  And when she passed the sun came out so maybe the Big Guy took her to heaven.  I’m sad and confused that my best friend is gone.  But my entire extended family got together tonight for pizza and we laughed and told some good stories about her

I'm so, so sorry :(

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DAR said:

I'm so deeply sorry.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DAR said:

Nothing really prepares anyone for that kind of loss but it sounds like you guys had a good relationship and you spent your time with her well, so I hope you can find some comfort in that. Nothing but the best for you and your family mate, and my deepest condolences

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, DAR said:

I don't have any words to help you but I'm sorry to hear that. Thinking of you.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, DAR said:

I haven't been here for long, but I'm sorry to hear this. Its always hard when someone passes away in your family, but when you are really close to them it can be even worse. It sounds like you have a good support network and I wish you the best in this sad time

• Thanks 1