DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

Just now, Brainiac5 said:

I won’t be as my thoughts have always been this film appeals to families.

Guys get a grip.

Pls just accept it, you're setting yourself up for disappointment. Brainiac, you keep moving the goal post closer and closer. First it was 190M, then 170M, then 150M, then 120M now 100s? 

10 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

OW predictions in the winter game:

JJ-8: 173.5M

ZeeSoh: 170M

Alfred: 166M

Fancyarcher: 165M

Kalo: 165M

kayumanggi: 165M

Spaghetti: 165M

YourMother: 165M

Chasmmi: 162M

bcf26: 160M

DamienRoc: 160M

glassfairy: 155M

sakskidz: 155M

That One Guy: 155M

Empire: 154M

damnitgeorge08: 150M

The Panda: 150M

Simionski: 150M

WrathOfHan: 150M

aabattery: 145.69M

Telemachos: 145M

TalismanRing: 140M

Wrath: 135M

grey ghost: 115M

@grey ghost is the only user that won't lose points, but if it opens under 95M, the only points he's getting are the bonus ones for being the closest. 

Looks like my winter game is doomed!!! (I'll probably be okay though).

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rebeccas said:

Thor's trailers were getting more views than Star Wars. Obviously it was poised to break out, but the reviews probably helped it along. 

Thors story of success, so do I believe, has its origin in only a single line in the trailer, that was worth millions of Dollars. "I know him. He's a friend from work".
It's a stand out line everybody seeing the trailer connected with. Whoever wrote it, should get an extra paycheck. 

Just now, Poseidon said:

Thors story of success, so do I believe, has its origin in only a single line in the trailer, that was worth millions of Dollars. "I know him. He's a friend from work".
It's a stand out line everybody seeing the trailer connected with. Whoever wrote it, should get an extra paycheck. 

It’s a kid.

I don’t think he takes check. He most likely would like candies better.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Poseidon said:

Supposedly that line (like much of the movie) was improvised.