DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

4 minutes ago, RichWS said:

tumblr_inline_mzxq3v8KZJ1rlqoj0.gif

F8 though became the 1st after F4 to miss 2.3x (by a hair). Hoping JL will at least cross that mark even though BVS missed 2.0x by a hair. Mostly hoping the release period and folks revisiting Wondy if they are hearing good things, will help it to 2.3x+.

Edited by a2knet

Just now, TwoMisfits said:

For Coco, my 2 locals are at 24 and 19 seats sold total for Tuesday night, for a Pixar film...Wonder was way ahead of that pace for its Thursday showings at the same time out...

As of now, the movie is not even getting the biggest screen at either local...

It leapfrogged ahead of Wonder at the same time today. It’s probably due to the late start.

3 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Pink told me that Aquabro was disappointing and it's really just killed all my motivation of getting out to see it.

yep, he has so little to do and one of his big non-action scenes is absolutely TERRIBLE.

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

5 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Pink told me that Aquabro was disappointing and it's really just killed all my motivation of getting out to see it.

Do it for Cyborg? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If Thor does 20m this weekend that puts it at 246m on Sunday, a bit below where I thought it would be at despite JL's complete implosion unfortunately.  I still think it gets to 300m but I doubt it goes beyond 310.

34 minutes ago, Christmas baumer said:

You're excused from the rational talk then.  Continue on with your outlook.  Whatever makes you feel right is okay with me.  I'm not trying to convince you of anything.  Just telling you like it is.  

That is all anecdotal evidence, which honestly is barely evidence and can and should be almost immediately discounted.  The actual numbers and hard evidence point to the opposite.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Imagine such a scene in Civil War....

its just a stupid plot device and lazy writing.

your brainwashed friend killed my parents years ago and you hid it from me now I'll fight both of you (presumably to death)

is just as bad, really.

• Like 2

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

How many shirtless scenes does he have? Because Momoa's gorgeousness is the only selling point for me to see this.

One? I'm not sure. It's a relavitely long scene, tho. Many seconds of shirtless Momoa.