DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Batman v. Superman is legit good, people hate on it too much because of a few pretty bad moments.  admittedly I fell into the hate trap when I first saw it but it's really grown on me (doomsday fight still sucks though)

I just can't with the third act. The title fight really isn't even any good, and Doomsday is the icing on top. The first two acts were intriguing enough for me but when the payoff is botched, it's already hard for me to give it much more than a passing grade at best (for its uber commitment to being the most Zack Snyder'y comic book film yet)

B...bb....but Batman fighting like Arkham games in the warehouse!

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rumpot said:

Is there anywhere that breaks out US and Canada box office separately?  

Not exactly. But playbackonline.ca (I searched "Canadian box office") gives the top ten at the Canadian box office, but it posts results for the entire week not just the weekend and you have to wait about until the following Tuesday to see the results for the previous week ending Thursday.

So the results for JL's first week from Nov. 17-23 will be posted on about the 28th.

• Thanks 1

https://twitter.com/manofsteei/status/93228335361265254

The spin on this one is my favorite:

https://twitter.com/manofsteei/status/932281296600125441

All tweeted within the hour.

Don't know how this person has over a thousand followers and believing everything being fed to them.

Edited by Jordanstine

31 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

So Rth was pretty close with his estimates. 

185m OS opening with Thor's legs gets it to 450-460m OS in the end (counting Japan). I doubt it has Thor's legs though because we have already seen more frontloadedness than Thor this weekend

Which means it must do 240-250 dom if it wants to cross 700m. That would require 2.5x-2.6x legs. Will be difficult but lets see how it does over thanksgiving. 

700 still in danger at this point

Over/under IT worldwide is the real question now!