That One Girl

5-Day Weekend Thread | Saturday #s (Asgard p.109) - Coco 17.7, Justice League 15.7, Wonder 8.3, Thor: Ragnarok 6.4, Daddy's Home 2 5.3

3 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Good or bad?

that friday's increase was bad, but consider the increase are all meh across the board, so the increase was fine, the real problem is that awful wed's number, should JL performed as others, it should increase 10% and hence, the carry over effect will lift weekend number 

• Like 2
  • Astonished 1

9 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Good or bad?

Meh/bad IMO. Thought >17 Fri (>+100%) and 42 weekend (-55%) would be the floor. With 16.5 Fri needs strong holds on Sat Sun for 40+. 39-40 would not surprise me.

Edit: Basically what @titanic2187 said above.

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

are there any movies you don’t like

(Sighs) Do you really have to ask that question? Of course there are, lol. However...they’re just my opinions and no matter how many films i love or hate....opinions are still opinions. If i don’t like it, i don’t like it....or vice versa.

Although it’s a pretty wide list....i’m not gonna mention them. Well...except this: Some Michael Bay-films (except for some TF-films & Bad Boys-films) were just meh.

So i have seen films that i either found a bit boring or they just weren’t fun to begin with.

I can like bad films and i can hate good films. Nothing is perfect.

Why are you asking this question? Oh...i get it....so i can’t have my own opinions, eh? :kitschjob:

So we are only allowed to like/hate a film as a ”must” instead of ”want”.

Really? :wintf:

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, druv10 said:

Not good. With hefty drop next weekend as well, I can't see it past 230M. It never really recovered from the Wednesday drop.

There is a real chance that Justice League finishes with a total below Dr. Strange.  That is absolutely incredible.  And I'm starting to wonder if it can drop to as low as Logan numbers.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

-56% is not a good drop, especially since it's on Thanksgiving weekend.  I don't care how you spin it.

Theaters are still playing it. In theory, anyone and everyone could go see it. It’s physically not impossible (doesn’t violate any known laws of the universe) that it could suddenly reverse course and magically increase next weekend. Maybe people were just really busy with holiday travel and next weekend will be that $120M we all read about in tracking. “So you’re saying there’s a chance!” 

Probably not though. I wouldn’t get your hopes up. Let’s just say if you DO want to see Justice League and haven’t yet, I’d go ahead and do that before the night of December 14. Just to be sure it’s still playing near you :P

4 minutes ago, SoSaysI said:

There is a real chance that Justice League finishes with a total below Dr. Strange.  That is absolutely incredible.  And I'm starting to wonder if it can drop to as low as Logan numbers.  

thinking 40.2 2nd weekend for 171 10-day (130.8 + 40.2).

then should at least do 1.6x the weekend more for 40.2*1.6+171 = 235.3

if the weekend goes lower at is 39-39.5, then under DS is possible.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Fun and colors working so well for Justice League.

k41k1JD.png

Dark and grim worked so well for BVS.

Quality over tone imo. However I’d like to see Snyder’s take on JL.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

So logically, we are to expect an already underperforming JL to outperform all the movies in the top ten this weekend? Nonsense! All the movies underperformed with respect to their projections on Friday. Maybe the rest of the weekend will play out differently.