That One Girl

Show Dogs | May 18, 2018 | Film had to be recut because there was an "inappropriate sex abuse message"

Global Road is stepping up and re-cutting its family film Show Dogsafter mommy bloggers and groups including the National Center on Sexual Exploitation took issue with a subplot involving the lead undercover police dog Max (voiced by Ludacris), who while being inspected at a dog show becomes comfortable with strangers touching his genitals.

Uh...how did this get approved?

• ...wtf 2

37 minutes ago, Slambros said:

I wonder when the rerelease will be

In statement released exclusively to Deadline, Global Road Entertainment said:

“Responding to concerns raised by moviegoers and some specific organizations, Global Road Entertainment has decided to remove two scenes from the film Show Dogs that some have deemed not appropriate for children. The company takes these matters very seriously and remains committed to providing quality entertainment for the intended audiences based on the film’s rating. We apologize to anybody who feels the original version of Show Dogs sent an inappropriate message. The revised version of the film will be available for viewing nationwide starting this weekend.”

, and I wonder if it'll cause more people to see it.

I highly doubt it.

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 1