Neo

Top Gun Maverick | May 27, 2022 | Catch it in theaters...again on December 2nd! | Comes to Paramount+ on December 22!

45 minutes ago, PDC1987 said:

Excuse me??? This is literal harassment. The Dr. Strange thread has had 5 pages of actual trolling of the entire MCU yet not a word was said by any of you "moderators." I posted statistical fact regarding this film's Soundtrack single and it's singer. Not my fault a few didn't like reading it.

I legitimately laughed out loud at the post you quoted. There is zero consistency without a doubt. How the fuck is posting actual statistics "trying to get a rise" out something? Totally indifferent to Gaga btw. "Dr. Strange opened well below NWH" - "Stop trolling marvel fans and trying to get a rise out of them". Absolutely absurd, elementary school level logical reasoning

MODERATION:

Hello! It appears I have been summoned out of my self imposed spoiler exile, I see. 

I would highly suggest everyone step back here for a couple minutes. Tbh, it feels like we’re getting petty for petty sake and there’s no reason to continue this. 

Lady Gaga is great. Britney is great. Top Gun is gonna be great. All have strong cultural legacies even if they are all past their prime. 

As for “literal harassment”, I would say that Eric asked you to stop. Nothing more, nothing less. If you did not like how he phrased it, than all I can say is we’ll make sure to add in please and thank you next time. 🙂

I would also suggest keeping the Doctor Strange stuff in the Doctor Strange thread. If you actually think there’s trolling occurring then please officially report it so that we can look at the posts. Also I will take full responsibility for that. Because I’ve been trying to avoid spoilers, I have not been monitoring the thread personally.

Anyway,

They showed a new TV spot during AEW tonight. It seems fun! Finally got to see some of the new characters. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Can someone update the thread title please? “Delayed again” 

Right? Just looking at the title, i sometimes feel that ive accidentally clicked on the Avatar 2 thread.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, PDC1987 said:

Excuse me??? This is literal harassment. The Dr. Strange thread has had 5 pages of actual trolling of the entire MCU yet not a word was said by any of you "moderators." I posted statistical fact regarding this film's Soundtrack single and it's singer. Not my fault a few didn't like reading it.

Oh please. You've been dragging Gaga every at every available opportunity for awhile. Glad the mods are not putting up with you.

britney-spears-dance.gif

8 hours ago, Cap said:

MODERATION:

Hello! It appears I have been summoned out of my self imposed spoiler exile, I see. 

I would highly suggest everyone step back here for a couple minutes. Tbh, it feels like we’re getting petty for petty sake and there’s no reason to continue this. 

Lady Gaga is great. Britney is great. Top Gun is gonna be great. All have strong cultural legacies even if they are all past their prime. 

As for “literal harassment”, I would say that Eric asked you to stop. Nothing more, nothing less. If you did not like how he phrased it, than all I can say is we’ll make sure to add in please and thank you next time. 🙂

I would also suggest keeping the Doctor Strange stuff in the Doctor Strange thread. If you actually think there’s trolling occurring then please officially report it so that we can look at the posts. Also I will take full responsibility for that. Because I’ve been trying to avoid spoilers, I have not been monitoring the thread personally.

Anyway,

They showed a new TV spot during AEW tonight. It seems fun! Finally got to see some of the new characters. 

That 30-something Britney fan has been dragging Gaga and Taylor Swift, and can't handle other popstars being successful and acclaimed. Please ban them already.

@ListenHunnyUrOver I appreciate you telling us about all this stuff about PDC, but this really isn't needed. We don't ban people for disliking a music artist, and the way you're trying to start a fight with him with three consecutive posts because he said mean things about a woman who will be richer than you will ever be is really uncool and is just making things worse. I suggest you put them on ignore, because this isn't needed at all.

Anyhoo, please go back to talking about the silly little airplane movie

• Like 1

3 hours ago, filmlover said:

"Hold My Hand" is...fine. It sounds like a song that would be the anthem for a Top Gun sequel, if nothing else. Definitely no "Take My Breath Away" though.

Movie songs aren't what they used to be. LET IT GO, SHALLOW and SEE YOU AGAIN are the only noteworthy ones from the last decade that I can recall.