That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

1 minute ago, ecstasy said:

I thought you were in Texas? Did you move?

I moved to DC in 2016. :)

That theater is about a 25 min walk from me, it’s one of two that are walkable distance.

57 minutes ago, Alexiswills12 said:

Seeing reviews of this film on fashion blogs!!

https://tomandlorenzo.com/2018/02/black-panther-masterpiece-filmmaking-cultural-milestone/

700 million here we come.

Hey @REC, what were you saying earlier about IW being a cultural event? Are you anticipating similar film commentary from the fashion world once IW is released?

2 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

And the first Ant-Man film was generally well-received. I think it's just being underestimating, because of the fact that it's not as big as the other MCU films, that and the characters concept and powers. It's clear at this point though, that Marvel can probably make anything a hit. 

To be honest and after the density that IW is bound to have , ant man and the wasp will be the perfect marvel film for the summer (and the trailer looks really cool with wasp being a great female part). I believe it will surprise and do very good, close to 300 in the u.s and 700 WW.

2 minutes ago, Thrylos 7 said:

To be honest and after the density that IW is bound to have , ant man and the wasp will be the perfect marvel film for the summer (and the trailer looks really cool with wasp being a great female part). I believe it will surprise and do very good, close to 300 in the u.s and 700 WW.

I'll say it'll be a good middle film between BP & IW. Being much less "ambitious" and "big" will help.

Edited by Fancyarcher

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

guardians 2

iron man 3

guardians 1

captain america 1

captain america 2

first avengers

black panther

those ^^ are the ones i really like. the rest are all sort of on the same level of "sure why not i guess" that's hard to rank.

Respect for Cap 1. I feel people have completely forgotten about it, but it's a real romp of a ride.

• Like 1

Iron Man 1

Thor: Ragnarok

Black Panther

Iron Man 3

Guardians 2

Beyond that it's tricky. I am very easy to please with these movies, sue me, but it's really hard to rank them past that top 5. Pretty much like all of them bar TIH and Thor 2.

• Like 1