That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

Just now, La Binoche said:

I'm only here for Angela Bassett.  Hopefully she has more than just a glorified cameo. 

Image result for angela bassett gif tina turner

Between 9-1-1 and prominent roles in Black Panther and the new Mission: Impossible, she's kinda on a roll these days. Go Angela!

• Like 1

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Shameless plug: I'm in the midst of my 2017 countdown! My bottom 10 is finished, and I'm currently two movies into my Top 20. Check it out!

*Sees The Foreigner on Dishonorable Mentions*

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?  

12 minutes ago, Johnny Tran said:

I want to see BP smash all the records but...   would $22M in previews get to $180M+?  I think that's low for that kind of number. 

I'm also still on the fence on if we're seeing a huge number or a HUUUGE number...I'm leaning to the middle of those 2 options (probably like Deadline is:)...

1 minute ago, aabattery said:

We could have a vote to see if we let TOG keep the original post in this thread.

Because I just had a look and I have worked out how I can snatch it away from him :ph34r:

you damn kiwis WON’T STEAL THIS FROM ME.  first you steal my trailer likes and now you're stealing my thread OP abilities?  is this really good for your reputation?

Edited by That One Guy