That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

3 minutes ago, Sam said:

What’s the status on those parking lot reports? Y’all know BKB would want you to continue at least that legacy of his.

I told my wife I was going to check the theater parking lot.

She said it was weird with a look of concern at least 3 times.

I left the house feeling like a perv.

@CJohn

• Like 5
  • Disbelief 1

Just now, ecstasy said:

OP needs to fix the thread title.  You need to give the King of Wakanda his respect. Where are the mods? This is some BS. Don't downplay the magnitude of this movie and it's opening weekend.

It has been agreed upon that this is Samson’s opening weekend.  Sorry.

Edited by That One Guy
  • Disbelief 1

1 minute ago, ecstasy said:

OP needs to fix the thread title.  You need to give the King of Wakanda his respect. Where are the mods? This is some BS. Don't downplay the magnitude of this movie and it's opening weekend.

T’Challa is only a King.

We gotta respect God. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Too bad he edited his post.

This could've went on for 3 more pages.

22 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Hey, just thought I’d let you know that BATB came out in March

and I thought I was fast and smooth in the quick edit.

make-it-.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Twitter trolls already clocked in for their 9-5. Already sharing stories of "I was at Black Panther and black 'youths' attacked me, here's a picture of a bloody tissue", "i took my gf to Black Panther, black kids smashed a bottle on her face, look at this picture of her bloody face", etc. The comment sections are hilarious and the trolls are getting properly dragged.

Can't have anything nice anymore. Social media fails at their policing jobs and don't even try to remove spam content unless it's some titties.

• Like 7