grim22

Jurassic World: Dominion | June 10 2022 | 6th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

1 hour ago, Borobudur said:

How come the trailer look so good compared to the previous two?

Will this debut in Peacock after 17 days?

46 minutes ago, Grebacio said:

PVOD on day 30, Peacock on day 45.

If I remember correctly, when Universal made that "Peacock 45 Days After Theaters" announcement they said titles like Jurassic World and Minions specifically would be excluded. Have to imagine Nope's streaming release will be delayed too if it opens to hefty numbers.

Goddamn, when this makes bank I can’t wait to watch the “advanced taste” redditors cry.

nothing against marvel, but the fact that they love pretty much every marvel movie but then have the gall to cry about “sequels and unoriginality” about other franchises is mind boggling to me.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Bigscrubnus said:

Goddamn, when this makes bank I can’t wait to watch the “advanced taste” redditors cry.

nothing against marvel, but the fact that they love pretty much every marvel movie but then have the gall to cry about “sequels and unoriginality” about other franchises is mind boggling to me.

LMAO are you talking about r/movies because that sub reddit has a hate boner for Marvel (and for that matter most other franchises as well). 

As for the trailer, it was decent, lots of action. Though I hope we see some answers as to why the military has not bombed the hell out of the rampaging dinosaurs in the cities. 

The numbers on the trailers are surprisingly low however whereas the first one had very high viewership numbers. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

. Though I hope we see some answers as to why the military has not bombed the hell out of the rampaging dinosaurs in the cities. 

It would affect the architecture and kill people too if they bombed

3 minutes ago, Maggie said:

It would affect the architecture and kill people too if they bombed

Yeah nah I understand and I am sure we will get answers in the movie. It just seems silly to let them get into populous areas in the first place, IRL it would have been taken care of much earlier. 

25 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Yeah nah I understand and I am sure we will get answers in the movie. It just seems silly to let them get into populous areas in the first place, IRL it would have been taken care of much earlier. 

I think some sort of official orders or something, most of dinosaurs are anyways harmless. So as long as they are not encroaching in residential areas they aren't much problem.

Also there's another factor..... Genetic technology has been unleashed, there are companies which can make dinosaurs, infact i would say in real life governments of countries which such companies would actually give contract to create dinosaurs that can be useful to human kind. 

Still no explanation, how 20 runaway dinosaurs were able to cause any damage (they make it sound like humanity is close to extinction due to dinosaurs walking on earth) to humanity, while humanity was able to extinct thousands of species with...a spear thousands of years ago. 

The most important question will still be, if they even try to offer an explanation. 

• Like 1