grim22

Jurassic World: Dominion | June 10 2022 | 6th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

3 minutes ago, Grebacio said:

IMO early Word of Mouth feels like a B+ Cinemascore

We'll see. Cinemascore is determined after the audience sees the movie. As of right now I agree wom is at B+ levels because of the reviews but we'll see once they get their dino tastbuds fulfilled.

1 minute ago, lorddemaxus said:

Nah, it's consistently going down. Probably just wasn't updated yet for the other person.

Nah it went back up for me for a couple of minutes. At 86% verified it was at 66% all. It went down to 83% verified and to 67% all.

Edited by Alex SciChannel

5 hours ago, SnokesLegs said:

There’s an awful lost of revisionist history going on here in regards to Jurassic World and  especially The Force Awakens. I’m not particularly wild about JW, but let’s not pretend that the vast majority of people didn’t throughly enjoy both of those movies back in 2015. Both were seen as a return to form for their respective franchises.

DA FORCE AWAKENS was what the masses fucking wanted. They largely didn't want something to go in completely new directions, they wanted to relive the past. And for sure, it was awesome, anyone pretending it wasn't doesn't remember 2015 accurately. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, excel1 said:

DA FORCE AWAKENS was what the masses fucking wanted. They largely didn't want something to go in completely new directions, they wanted to relive the past. And for sure, it was awesome, anyone pretending it wasn't doesn't remember 2015 accurately. 

I remembered not liking it when I got out of the theater opening day. But I won't pretend the vast majority of audiences didn't cream their pants over it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alex SciChannel said:

Nah it went back up for me for a couple of minutes. At 86% verified it was at 66% all. It went down to 83% verified and to 67% all.

Currently sitting at 84% verified after 500+ votes.. Slightly better than FB3 and not disastrous like Morbius (71%)  but below Uncharted (90%). All of them are critically panned hit. 

I loved the film! I also thought the soundtrack was good, I'm not sure why some aren't digging it.

I think it's a great ending to my favorite series.

I hope we receive a live action TV series in the future....but please not on Peacock, haha.

Also, the crowd clapped!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, wildphantom said:

I’d have said the prequel trilogy would have been forgotten by now if I’d predicted its legacy in 2005.  It’s now as revered by a generation as the OT was.

I wouldn't go that far, but the PT's moderate rehabilitation does show the power of meme culture. I still think the movies are shit but even I find the memes funny.

• Like 1