grim22

Jurassic World: Dominion | June 10 2022 | 6th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

1 minute ago, Mulder said:

Glad to see you're still here Brainbug. ☺️

I woudnt miss out on my favourite/second favourite franchise (JP and Godzilla change the top position daily lol) hopefully making some big money :bouncy:

• Like 1

Just now, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

I woudnt miss out on my favourite/second favourite franchise (JP and Godzilla change the top position daily lol) hopefully making some big money :bouncy:

It's 100% making that big money lmao. I don't think it can surpass JW, JW was a perfect storm of 2015 factors, but I think it'll outdo FK. I know some people were saying that the Malcolm cameo will have people feeling burnt but I think this trailer did a good job to show the original three will be in the action. Movie quality....different story there but this is a box office forum first. :hahaha:

• Like 2

Just now, Mulder said:

It's 100% making that big money lmao. I don't think it can surpass JW, JW was a perfect storm of 2015 factors, but I think it'll outdo FK. I know some people were saying that the Malcolm cameo will have people feeling burnt but I think this trailer did a good job to show the original three will be in the action. Movie quality....different story there but this is a box office forum first. :hahaha:

I actually honestly (with a little bit of optimism) feel like this could come close to JW's numbers, atleast in the OW. Although i would already be very happy with everything 500M+ DOM.

• Like 1

Now this looks like the sequel to JW that i wanted... Go to hell FK. This looks like an epic non-stop action movie with hundreds of dinossaurs, we can't ask for more than that.

Excellent editing on this trailer, really phenomenal, this will work so well on theaters

I think reviews will be around JW (65-75%) because looks like it's pure fun and somewhat emotional (both things lacked on FK), and audience reception will be phenomenal

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

I actually honestly (with a little bit of optimism) feel like this could come close to JW's numbers, atleast in the OW. Although i would already be very happy with everything 500M+ DOM.

"JW numbers" today are more like 80% of what JW's performance would be today. 

• Like 2

Just now, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

I could see it come close. Might just be 2010s nostalgia (Good lord that exists now...) speaking but I do think though that there was a perfect storm in 2015 that caused JW to blow up the way it did that I'm not seeing just yet. I could end up being entirely wrong though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Menor Reborn said:

"JW numbers" today are more like 80% of what JW's performance would be today. 

Yep :) That is one of my arguments why i think it can do over 208M OW. Factoring in the ticket price inflation, a lot less people would actually need to show up for it to happen than during JW's OW.

• Like 1

Better trailer than the last one and they’re right to try and show more of the OG’s to draw in the fans of the JP trilogy, but I’m still not in for this, it doesn’t look like it has even an ounce of the magic of the original film. If you’d told 8 year old me that I wouldn’t be first in line for a new Jurassic Park film, he’d call you a dirty, filthy liar, but I guess that just shows how much I despised Fallen Kingdom.