Alli

Weekend Thread: Weekend estimates pg 38...BP 41.14....WIT 33.31

WiT 100% felt like it was a Disney Channel Original Movie I used to watch as a kid except with a huge budget and superior actors. I agree with Porthos, kids will like it just fine. Maybe even really like it. 3x+ should be pretty easy. Can’t say there’s much to be gotten out of it though if you’re older than 12 or 13. 

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, MovieMan89 said:

WiT 100% felt like it was a Disney Channel Original Movie

What kind though? We talking High School Musical/Halloweentown or Camp Rock? If it’s the former, I may get behind it.

1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

After seeing it I'm not surprised it wouldn't get A or A- on CS because I think a lot of adults wouldn't be too keen on it. But a bit surprised it didn't end up with B+. 

Pretty much what I was thinking.  B/B+ sounds about right.

What's the name of that other cinema survey thing?  The one that supposedly talks to more people/demos.  Can't for the life of me remember it though I know it also starts with Cinema.

3 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Pretty much what I was thinking.  B/B+ sounds about right.

What's the name of that other cinema survey thing?  The one that supposedly talks to more people/demos.  Can't for the life of me remember it though I know it also starts with Cinema.

I think you're thinking of ComScore.

• Like 1

Eh usually these films that head for specific audiences have pretty high grades. Again Cinemascore means little to me but I just find it interesting that it couldn't score higher with it's most receptive audience. The opening night audiences.