chasmmi

The Summer Game is Here!! Infernus wins it... pipping WrathofHan in the final revels who had to settle for second after leading the whole way... Wrath wrapped it up in third!

6 minutes ago, Treeze Rutledge said:

deadline is 20th or 26th? hadn't read the title properly and thought I had another week to do this....

The Week 0 deadline is tomorrow night. You can still edit your pre-season until April 26, but you'll be giving up Week 0 points if you do so.

Hmm. I'm down to the "rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic" stage ("Hmm, Deadpool 2 DOM doesn't seem quite right. I'll bump it up $2M. That's better.") which makes me feel better about the number until I think about it again 10 minutes later and bump it down $3M. etc etc.

Guess I'm done.

Edited by Wrath

1 hour ago, Critically Acclaimed Panda said:

I’m the only one with I2 as number 1 DOM and with Breaking In in the top 15 DOM.  Nice, time to take some big losses in hopes of an upset.

I dug it.  Be bold.  

Is there a time deadline for tonight, or is it just midnight?  I want to walk away from my numbers before I put it officially up.  Thanks!

10 hours ago, chasmmi said:

Quick drive by to say that the opening deadline is in 23 hours. 

After this date you have a further week to enter / edit. But you will be unable to score points on the week 0 questions. 

Hopefully week 0 won't be wotth 100,000-200,000 points. :gold:

15 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Wonder if Hereditary could breakout? There's literally no other option for horror this summer now that The Nun moved.  

I can see it doing 15/45, but anything higher relies on A24 showing advance screenings to the GA. Festival buzz doesn't always translate to GA buzz

Edited by WrathOfHan

1 hour ago, MovieMan89 said:

You're predicting 650 for IW?!?

:sarah:

I had no idea  you were going that high, haha. 

I wasn't but if I'm really going YOLO on a 275M OW, may as well lmao

All right, in before midnight.  Some of the predictions I feel really good about, some I just threw a dart in the dark, and others I'm here for the drama of a collapse. Last place will be mine!  Very excited!  

Edited by captainwondyful
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

Going with Action Point, Tag, and Sequelizer for my bottom 3. Let's hope this pays off.

I think Tag is an excellent candidate to surprise. I had it at as my DOM alternate for a while.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, grey ghost said:

Hopefully week 0 won't be wotth 100,000-200,000 points. :gold:

If I get my predictions in on time, maybe I'll add a 400,000 point question to week zero :) 

(I think technically, you can score 170,000 points on a set of weekly questions. But it hasn't happened yet...) 

• Astonished 1

I’ve been thinking about playing, and even answered some questions, but I’m not sure I’ll be able to keep it up for the rest of the summer. Will be a very busy one for me. Plus, I’d probably do really badly anyway since I only got interested in box office less than a year ago. I’ll post my responses if I remember before the deadlines. 

• Like 1