Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

glenn :blink:

they do say no good deed goes unpunished!! ya shoulda kill him when you had the chance glenn! tsk tsk....weasel like that are like hyenas always biting the hand that's nice to them 

carol i fucking loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee her to death!!!! she's too much !!!!!

damn i thought daryll was a goner for sure and it would have been such a lame death!

i hope glenn isnt dead what a lame way to go if he died from that gun shot wound!

that priest is such a lame duck !!! say why is he still alive????

well fuck i'm out of likes ! like i can't remember the last time that happened to me !

boy that was a tense finally , while they're chatting around a fire rick is doing the dirty work he's good at and then he shows up with his prize and puts that convo kaboom , he's like " you fine folk can keep on whining all y'a want , let me know when you can do the same ! "

love his the world ain't kumbaya , carebear lets hug it out bs anymore ! lol its like they finally snapped out of whatever marijuana induced pleasantville dream they had going !!!

you can also look at it another way and say its rick group that attract trouble like bees to a honey , or as he says they're luck just keeps going because now they have rick's group there to defend them!

morgan ninja skills lolllll, rick better watch out he might find affinity with another weapon wielder michonne !

so happy glenn didnt bite it but i guess its to show these guys have been to hell and back , they're frigging survivors esp when the odds aren't in their favors , still he should have killed that moron ! hope he won't have to regret it a third time!

i want some daryl and carol love shacking next season come on! esp if they mean to kill one or the other let them have a season of loving !!! oh michonne and rick too they were tots checking eah other out in their cops outfits !

we haven't had anything since glenn and maggy met , lol they were funny as shit on that farm , looking for condoms etc  feels like forever! 

well fuck i'm out of likes ! like i can't remember the last time that happened to me !

boy that was a tense finally , while they're chatting around a fire rick is doing the dirty work he's good at and then he shows up with his prize and puts that convo kaboom , he's like " you fine folk can keep on whining all y'a want , let me know when you can do the same ! "

love his the world ain't kumbaya , carebear lets hug it out bs anymore ! lol its like they finally snapped out of whatever marijuana induced pleasantville dream they had going !!!

you can also look at it another way and say its rick group that attract trouble like bees to a honey , or as he says they're luck just keeps going because now they have rick's group there to defend them!

morgan ninja skills lolllll, rick better watch out he might find affinity with another weapon wielder michonne !

so happy glenn didnt bite it but i guess its to show these guys have been to hell and back , they're frigging survivors esp when the odds aren't in their favors , still he should have killed that moron ! hope he won't have to regret it a third time!

i want some daryl and carol love shacking next season come on! esp if they mean to kill one or the other let them have a season of loving !!! oh michonne and rick too they were tots checking eah other out in their cops outfits !

we haven't had anything since glenn and maggy met , lol they were funny as shit on that farm , looking for condoms etc  feels like forever! 

• Like 1

I think the big problem with the Walking Dead is it never feels like it's going anywhere, to a definite end.  It's a problem a lot of TV shows have had, and why I don't like most TV, they start it without an idea of where it's going in the end game.  It's one of the reasons I like Game of Thrones so much, I can tell it's all leading to a definite ending and climax.  Walking Dead, not so much.

• Like 2

Man i love this show so much. I love how even if the group doesnt agree with Rick, they will still stand by him and follow what he does. True loyalty.

I watch over 50 shows....Walking dead and Game of thrones are the best out of all of them.

• Like 1

I think the big problem with the Walking Dead is it never feels like it's going anywhere, to a definite end. It's a problem a lot of TV shows have had, and why I don't like most TV, they start it without an idea of where it's going in the end game. It's one of the reasons I like Game of Thrones so much, I can tell it's all leading to a definite ending and climax. Walking Dead, not so much.

That's how Supernatural ended up. Hope Walking Dead doesn't drag to that point.

• Like 1

Speaking of:

http://youtu.be/Va1UPrFXHKA

Looks amazing! I wonder how many episodes that trailer takes place over. Usually the first two or three it seems. That means the season is gonna start out action packed!

I hope Rick and Morgan work out their differences.... For the kids.

Ohymgod ohmygod ohmygod I can't wait!!! I love this show, it really is the only one I watch every week (or I'll record a bunch in a row then watch them at once). And while the show will slow down from time to time, it always picks right back up in a big way just before I say "that's it I need a break from this!"

So season 6 is airing this year? Thank God, I was scared they were taking a year off to work on Fear the Walking Dead.

• Like 1

Finally caught up with this series. Really enjoy it for the most part. I like how it's not all about the zombies but more about how human morality is shaped by the new world they live in. 

Though one huge criticism I have is how awful the staging of Noah's death was. That it clearly looks like he pushed himself out of the revolving door into the zombie hoard took me completely out of the gruesomeness of his demise.

Father Gabriel? 

Gabriel leaving the door opened was ridiculous :lol: Nicholas going to the wild for random reasons nobody knows was ridiculous as well. In fact, everything involving that character was bad. 

• Like 1

I just finished season 5, and while it was still really good.. by now wouldn't the walker population be extremely downsized? yet there are still herds of them, also, it's been about 2 years from the start of it, and the zombies are already extremely decomposed, compared to when it started major outbreaks of the humans being infected would probably be almost nonexistent by now, and since the zombies require some sort of brain function it would seem that they would almost all be gone in a year or two.. if not already.. so how long can this show even last? and are they even going to find a cure? even if they don't it would seem at this point they could rebuild and deal with the turning much more effectively.. something tells me they may take a darker route and have the show end when the very last human dies..(in the Rick group anyways) which seems a little morbid if you asked me.