kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

4 minutes ago, expensiveho said:

It's gonna be a long 1.5 years until a certain sequel is released. 

Isn't it?

at least it won't be boring as if JC was to best JC :D Now JC will have to best R&R + M&M

35 minutes ago, BlueCore said:

Endgame should beat Infinity War's final OS total by Friday, at the latest Saturday morning. 

$2 billion OS looks almost a certainty at this point.

endgame  1.7 as of wednesday ?

57 minutes ago, KP1025 said:

For me, the ultimate goal is Avatar's OS crown of $2,027,457,462. Never imagined a film could even approach that with current ER. 

Indeed. Factor in todays exchange rates adjust for inflation and that number is still lower for Avatar.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Its not looking huge in Japan. And other areas. 1250-1340.

I assume you are just being a troll if not,

End Game will be near 2.2billion by the end of the week give or take a bit. Avatar WW is dead

Edited by cdsacken
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cdsacken said:

I assume you are just being a troll if not,

End Game will be near 2.2billion by the end of the week give or take a bit. Avatar WW is dead

1.2 is the floor as endgam can make 100 million more than iw in europe and at least that much in the rest of asia

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, john2000 said:

1.2 is the floor as endgam can make 100 million more than iw in europe and at least that much in the rest of asia

For me China floor is looking more like 600, US floor is probably 900 but we won't know US floor till a week from Sunday, possibly even 2 weeks from Wednesday.

China floor we will know by Sunday.

I just saw a CNBC report saying projections are that Endgame could reach 3 billion worldwide in box office. My mind can't wrap my head around that kind of numbers.... *faints*  Last time, even doing 1 billion worldwide was a mark of dsintinction for a movie and those that did that were in an"exalted" tier. 3 billion is 3 times of 1 billion... So, if over 1 billion is "exalted" tier, what does that make 3 billion? "god" tier? lol  

Edited by Eldenfirefly

1 hour ago, john2000 said:

endgame  1.7 as of wednesday ?

Hey john2000, I'm sorry as I'm not entirely sure what you're asking here. If you're referring to the worldwide total then it will actually be close. I think it will come a little under that with just Wednesday's numbers, however if we include the numbers we currently have for Thursday it should be hitting that mark now. The OS should be around the $1.25bn mark as of now.

Edited by BlueCore

3 hours ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Thanks believe baumer and others jumped the gun that it was going to beat the champ. Titanic is definitely threatened sadly, but in terms of ticket sales and achievements. The titan no film can touch it. Hope titanic somehow fends Eg off keyser. Think titanic is at 2.187billy.

Wow at that China no number for E.g.. Is it heading for 500.mil in China?😨

Sure, right now it is at $499.5m (3.362b Yuan), so I guess it has a chance to reach $500m...

Edited by peludo
  • Haha 8
  • Disbelief 1

Projecting OS dailies for the week:

Cume as of Tuesday: 1054M (389M CHN + 665M Rest)

Wednesday: 151M  (75M CHN + 76M Rest), 1205M cume

Thursday: 95M  (55M CHN + 40M Rest), 1300M cume

Friday: 90M  (40M CHN + 50M Rest), 1390M cume

Sat+Sun: 185M  (40M CHN + 145M Rest), 1575M cume

Weekend would probably be reported as 315M  (80M China + 35M 7Day Russia OW + 200M from holdovers (62.7% drop))

Edited by Fake
  • Like 3
  • Astonished 1

17 minutes ago, BlueCore said:

Hey john2000, I'm sorry as I'm not entirely sure what you're asking here. If you're referring to the worldwide total then it will actually be close. I think it will come a little under that with just Wednesday's numbers, however if we include the numbers we currently have for Thursday it should be hitting that mark now. The OS should be around the $1.25bn mark as of now.

so it could hit 1.8 billion by thursday ?

11 minutes ago, Fake said:

Projecting OS dailies for the week:

Cume as of Tuesday: 1054M (389M CHN + 665M Rest)

Wednesday: 151M  (75M CHN + 76M Rest), 1205M cume

Thursday: 95M  (55M CHN + 40M Rest), 1300M cume

Friday: 90M  (40M CHN + 50M Rest), 1390M cume

Sat+Sun: 185M  (40M CHN + 145M Rest), 1575M cume

Weekend would probably be reported as 315M  (80M China + 35M 7Day Russia OW + 200M from holdovers (62.7% drop))

if true that would be a good drop ? 

My 2nd weekend (FSS) projection for Endgame

Domestic: $172mn ($647mn)

Overseas: $205mn ($995mn)

China: $90mn ($605mn)

Worldwide: $467mn ($2247mn)

http://bit.ly/EGOverseas

Also in "EG Projection" sheet, you can check my lifetime projection for Endgame.

Note: The second weekend that Disney will report, will include Russia Mon-Sun and countries with weekend starting from Wednesday or Thursday, like France, Australia, Gulf, etc. So Disney number may cross $500mn.

Edited by Charlie Jatinder
  • Like 3