kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

1 minute ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Hmm Peludo rem adrop of 139-150( I'm predicting 150m 1nd weekend) and then big drops off during the week and a 3rd weekend drop of to 60-77m

£

Very plausible to miss 790-860 plus million ranges.

Lol at the making 3b ww lock talks. Ive heard it before with FA and Infinity Wars. Comic fans in here don't ever learn that their high hopes are possibilities not locks.😎

Lets see how E.g. handles the competition coming first shall we.

---Avatar 2 will Shatter the 3.5. billion mark worldwide.

can you just stop ? or at least talk about avatar in the avatar thread also these are guesses based on facts while you just guess simple bc you think

4 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Hmm Peludo rem adrop of 139-150( I'm predicting 150m 2nd weekend) and then big drops off during the week and a 3rd weekend drop of to 60-77m

£

Lol at the making 3b ww lock talks. Ive heard it before with FA and Infinity Wars. Comic fans in here don't ever learn that their high hopes are possibilities not locks.😎

3b is not a lock. Assuming it's 2.2b or so after this weekend, 2.8 is a lock.

8 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Hmm Peludo rem adrop of 139-150( I'm predicting 150m 2nd weekend) and then big drops off during the week and a 3rd weekend drop of to 60-77m

£

giphy.gif

Edited by raulbalarezo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Astonished 1

1 hour ago, Sheldon Cr said:

£

This is like a time travel... I remember this kind of posts from the BOM forums (wide ranges and finally a huge prediction for a Cameron film).

Said this, and if I remember well, he was one of the few who was right about Avatar success before it was released...

After remembering the past, you are saying that this will drop a 60% during its second weekend taking into account the $60m of previews (respectable opinion). But after that, it will drop about another 60% during its third weekend, even although the 2nd weekend does not account previews... Never say never, but considering the A+ of Cinemascore and the drops of these first days that seems really unlikely.

• Like 1

In Greece, it has sold 303,000 admissions by Wednesday, according to the local distributor. Considering that theaters were closed on Friday and Saturday due to Easter, that is basically a 6-day total. It is important to note that Monday and Wednesday were public holidays and many workplaces (including banks) were closed on Tuesday as well. It will undoubtedly become the highest-grossing superhero film of all time (ahead of 'Spider-Man 2' which sold 385,700 admissions in 2004) and the first film in the last 3.5 years to cross 400,000 admissions. The last one to do so was 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'. To enter the Top 10 all time, it would have to sell 940,000 admissions ('Avatar' is at #10 with 939,804 admissions). It is out of the question. But in the post-economic crisis era (2010 onwards), only 9 films have crossed 400,000 admissions. Only 3 films have crossed 500,000 admissions. If Endgame gets there, that would be monumental.

Edited by Quigley
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 3

3 hours ago, Valonqar said:

being in denial is laughable because no movie ever stayed #1 forever. EG will go down eventually too. Avatar stayed #1 WW for 9.5 years. EG will likely lose its position in the next 10 years give or take  (Titanic was dethroned by Avatar after exactly 12 years). In any case, dethroning leads to meltdowns :lol:which is always a huge bonus. :stirthepot:

Are you sure it's going to take that long? We'll see, we'll see.  ;)

7 minutes ago, nguyenkhoi282 said:

Any info on Vietnam collections? I estimate around 223B now, but it's weird CGV isn't reporting anything

should tone down your number quite a bit.mainly cause of national funeral.As far as i know it definitely pass 200B around 202B by wednesday,should be around your number by now.

10 minutes ago, GOXOG said:

should tone down your number quite a bit.mainly cause of national funeral.As far as i know it definitely pass 200B around 202B by wednesday,should be around your number by now.

NF takes away Fri and Sat, but the pending demand will probably max out Sunday once again (~30B). I can see a path to 300B.