kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

https://www.screendaily.com/box-office/avengers-endgame-becomes-fifth-highest-global-release-crosses-500m-in-china/5138990.article

Per day added on

Avengers: Endgame added $3.5m in the UK on Wednesday for $68.2m, $5.5m in South Korea for $60.3m, $7.9m in Mexico for $48.6m, $4.6m in India for $40.9m, $6.3m in Brazil for $40.4m, $1.4m in Australia for $36.7m, $4m in Germany for $35.8m, $4m in France for $33.9m, and $1.9m in Italy for $24.6m.

It added $3.7m in Japan for $24.4m, $2.3m in Philippines for $24.1m, $3.4m in Indonesia for $23.3m, $6.3m in Russia for $19.3m after three days (Endgame opened in Russia on April 29), $3.2m in Spain for $19.1m, $2.2m in Thailand for $19m, $2.4m in Hong Kong for $18m, $2m in Taiwan for $17.5m, and $2m in Malaysia for $14.4m. 

Captain Marvel has amassed $697.9m through Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures International, and Dumbo stands at $224.2m.

Latest estimates from Disney do not include a $50m Thursday estimate in China, which puts the film on $509m (RMB 3.43bn). Endgame added $70.4m in China on Wednesday and a public holiday is in effect through May 4.

Edited by terrestrial
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, nguyenkhoi282 said:

NF takes away Fri and Sat, but the pending demand will probably max out Sunday once again (~30B). I can see a path to 300B.

Which country is having a national funeral? Is it for a president?

2 minutes ago, nguyenkhoi282 said:

NF takes away Fri and Sat, but the pending demand will probably max out Sunday once again (~30B). I can see a path to 300B.

yes should be easy by the time DP release if not for 2 days NF.i mean tone down a bit from total but good chance it will be first ever movie to cross 300B

4 hours ago, peludo said:

Could you, please, give us a breakdown in order to EG misses $770m DOM considering that Wed has been of $25m? Nothing is never locked, but the info we have until now says that it is not collapsing during, at very least, upcoming days.

I think he is predicting a 50% drop on Saturday, cause tomorrow he'll start to go to some random theaters with a machine gun and kill those who buy tickets for EG.

3 hours ago, Sheldon Cr said:

and then big drops off during the week and a 3rd weekend drop of to 60-77m

£

Very plausible to miss 790-860 plus million ranges.

Not sure, maybe it will fall harder and the miss the 1.95-2.40 billion plus range after a 60-80% plus drop from last weekend.

Seriously, you can bet you are talking to a troll (or to a delusional fanboy) when you see ridiculous ranges that don't make any sense.

• Haha 2
  • Astonished 1

8 minutes ago, Moses said:

We need a table showing os comparison between IW and EG. 

We could do that but I mean it's passing IW this sunday so that would be nothing more than stroking EG's ego at this point ;) 

1 hour ago, NCsoft said:

Are you sure it's going to take that long? We'll see, we'll see.  ;)

No, because the law of numbers favors shorter trends especially when it comes to milestone breaking. since I expect over 3B, the law of milestone breaking says next 3B grosser within 6 years. we just need to see how much over 3B EG makes in order to retain #1 when next 3B happens. 

Edited by Valonqar

14 minutes ago, pepsa said:

Around $124m for tomorrow? 

Well, 50M from China is known. DOM should be 23ish. Expecting ~45 OS-C would be 118, but could see a stronger hold there. 

Edited by Thanos Legion
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Well, 50M from China is known. DOM should be 23-23.5ish. Expecting ~45 OS-C would be 118, but could see a stronger hold there. 

Yep it might be a bit to optmistic.

Let's say $72.5m from China + DOM. Today we had 87.5m OS-China. I would say most markets will drop 50% from Wednesday maybe even more. Some market didn't have 1may holliday. So they might scrape it over the 50% drop and that would get ur 45m OS-C. So yeah 117.5m seems about right maybe add 2.5m because EG is awesome so I should settle for $120m (optimisticly).

But yeah 118m seems more doable. 

$118m would give $1.782B USD, this would assure 12day over $100m WW, crazy to think. 

Edited by pepsa
  • Like 2

Oh, hmm, I had total OS day 158, China 75, for 83 OS-C. But it looks like that 158 day includes just 70 from China? Isn’t that wrong though, that would only be ¥471 and it was near 500.     

Anyway, with an 88M OS-C Wednesday I’d see more like 48 Thursday. Maybe 121 WW.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

No, because the law of numbers favors shorter trends especially when it comes to milestone breaking. since I expect over 3B, the law of milestone breaking says next 3B grosser within 6 years. we just need to see how much over 3B EG makes in order to retain #1 when next 3B happens. 

I think I remember the theory you're talking about, was it yours?

It was quite interesting, so we're supposed to see the new Billion barrier broken in about 6 years from its first broken right? (That held true to LOTR3 and TFA). Does the theory say if we're seeing another 2B dollar film this year? Since it's supposed to come more often now? Right now I don't see TLK making 2B.

• Like 1

Yeah, so call it 1.78 Thurs. Then FSS ~200 OS-C, 65 China (per latest POTUS forecast), 165 DOM is 2.21 Sun.       

Weekdays of ~20M China, 50M DOM, ~100 M OS-C gets to 2.38. So passing 2.5B  around May 11, give or take a day?    

18 day speed would match previous record for fastest to 1.5B :hahaha:

• Astonished 1

19 minutes ago, NCsoft said:

I think I remember the theory you're talking about, was it yours?

It was quite interesting, so we're supposed to see the new Billion barrier broken in about 6 years from its first broken right? (That held true to LOTR3 and TFA). Does the theory say if we're seeing another 2B dollar film this year? Since it's supposed to come more often now? Right now I don't see TLK making 2B.

I also don’t see Avatar 2 to make over $3B

15 minutes ago, Claudio said:

I also don’t see Avatar 2 to make over $3B

Well, does that have anything to do with TLK making 2B or not? 

8 minutes ago, HouseOfTheSun said:

Avengers Endgame. The movie that made Cameron fans stoop to desperate and basically impossible ranges.  

Can't blame Jim gang for inciting franchise war now can we? 

Edited by NCsoft
  • Knock It Off 1

2 minutes ago, NCsoft said:

Well, does that have anything to do with TLK making 2B or not?  I don't see the purpose of bringing up A2 in this specific case, I'm curious, could you explain?

Can't blame Jim gang for inciting franchise war now can we? 

On the contrary. They’ve been inciting since the very beginning. First pushback and they run around like headless chickens. 

Edited by HouseOfTheSun
  • Knock It Off 1

1 minute ago, HouseOfTheSun said:

On the contrary. They’ve been inciting since the very beginning. First pushback and they run around like headless chicken

I agree to an over average part of the 'fan-atics' for him behaving since a long time way over the top, but that wording is not helpful for getting back to a more balanced form of the posts here

• Like 2