kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

23 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

I’m realistically targeting about 950 DOM, 650 China, 1.4B OS-C for 2.9.        

As Gavin says, I think 3B is a more interesting stretch goal atm, can go back to talking about Avatar if legs start collapsing.

Nobody called me out on my bad arithmetic yet. Those add to 3B already 😮         

Even 850+625+1.325 beat Avatar, so it’s done.

Edited by Thanos Legion
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

You know, I am really wondering why you had to bring up political whatever in length, but only one sentence about any other possibility.

Guess what, I took it out of wikipedia, the list of 1 May countries in German, focusing mainly on: hmmm, what is the country's name in English and how gets it spelled? As it was not first on one of the lists (different ones, I also resorted it by abc), that focus was the only POV for that. Either Cyprus was not listed or I got side-tracked, as mentioned at dom, I do construction work at home mostly today, and lurk into BOT for the fun of the records breaking. [......]

That's all.

You hadn't mentioned a source, so how could I know your source or if it was a list that you put together yourself? If you had initially mentioned that your source is Wikipedia, I would have blamed Wikipedia and not you. Therefore this discussion wouldn't have happened. Anyway, now that we've resolved this misunderstanding, I hope it doesn't happen again in the future...

21 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Coz Domestic is so high I understood that Avatar is toast that's why I didn't calculate 😎. I like the latter part... The only thing I'm afraid of is Domestic final... It shouldn't disappoint... Last year IW I expected more but  .... I hope Domestic over performs this time... America time to up your game. 2nd weekend 207M or toast

35 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

I'm waiting till end of weekend to call Avatar dead. Then waiting 14 more days to determine if SFA Dom is dead. Honestly we probably will know a week from Sunday.

If it has a strong week with DP opening, it's over.

Edited by cdsacken

5 minutes ago, nguyenkhoi282 said:

Excellent, higher than i expected. China Wed is already 75M, NA should be around 25M, maybe 85M for OS-China (today was 70M)? 

185M it is then

Today was 66.5m OS-China but it will jump to over 85m. Who know maybe even higher with markets like Brazil, Mexico, SK, Russia, Italy, France and Germany as big markets all doing superb buisness on wednesday. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thanos Legion said:

I’m realistically targeting about 950 DOM, 650 China, 1.4B OS-C for 2.9.        

As Gavin says, I think 3B is a more interesting stretch goal atm, can go back to talking about Avatar if legs start collapsing.

and there's no reason for legs to collapse with this WOM. 

Stars lined up, over 3B is happening. sometimes you just know.

Edited by Valonqar