kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

1 hour ago, peludo said:

Good luck with that...

EG at 775 million after 3rd weekend, when it will have done 85-90 million. You can sum up another 170-180 million, reaching 950.

The only thing I can agree with you is about the $2b OS. That is what could be hardest to achieve, although I would not rule it out yet.

Ahh peludo. That's all assuming it holds well domestically and abroad. im still saying being the new ww champ is not a lock. Thats delusional for those saying otherwise..

And I can see far less than 850 m domestic. Eg could fall below 770m and hit 1.67b-1.7b Os.

That amazing China really helped this one. What a run for a comic movie so far.💪

Edited by Sheldon Cr
  • Haha 4
  • Disbelief 1

14 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Ahh peludo. That's all assuming it holds well domestically and abroad. im still saying being the new ww champ is not a lock. Thats delusional for those saying otherwise..

And I can see far less than 850 m domestic. Eg could fall below 770m and hit 1.67b-1.7b Os.

That amazing China really helped this one. What a run for a comic movie so far.💪

dude you just went from saying it would only hit 1.3b OS to this... check yourself

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Could you, please, give us a breakdown in order to EG misses $770m DOM considering that Wed has been of $25m? Nothing is never locked, but the info we have until now says that it is not collapsing during, at very least, upcoming days.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Endgame will be at 600M+ DOM on Sunday with atleast a 130M+ 2nd weekend and thats lowballing to the extreme on my part.

So how exactly is it gonna fail to cross another 150M+ DOM after that??

Math matters.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Endgame will be at 600M+ DOM on Sunday with atleast a 130M+ 2nd weekend and thats lowballing to the extreme on my part.

So how exactly is it gonna fail to cross another 150M+ DOM after that??

Math matters.

Cameron is gonna force Disney to stop playing Endgame in cinemas before it passes Avatar

• Haha 3

Just so we’re all on the same page (except for Kal), y’all all know that you’re wasting your time and effort away arguing with Kal, right?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I think he's just still at the denial stage. Some people made a joke out of it throughout the week but I honestly think some Cameron and/or Avatar fans are going through those here. Some of them are/were at denial, some have shown anger, some bargaining. Then there are definitely those who've been handling Endgame's overperformance quite well too. But for those that haven't been, I'm actually honestly quite sad for them because Cameron's double crown was quite a personal glory for a lot of them so their reactions can be sort of harsh. So I don't know how much it is productive to engage in #s with those type of reactions. 

Anyway, we should get an international total for Wednesday in a little over an hour right? I'm quite curious of Wed #s.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Sam said:

Just so we’re all on the same page (except for Kal), y’all all know that you’re wasting your time and effort away arguing with Kal, right?

Hey! we watch numbers for fun, I am sure we are fine wasting some time on him..

• Haha 1

being in denial is laughable because no movie ever stayed #1 forever. EG will go down eventually too. Avatar stayed #1 WW for 9.5 years. EG will likely lose its position in the next 10 years give or take  (Titanic was dethroned by Avatar after exactly 12 years). In any case, dethroning leads to meltdowns :lol:which is always a huge bonus. :stirthepot:

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, gfb said:

Anyway, we should get an international total for Wednesday in a little over an hour right? I'm quite curious of Wed #s.

More like 3 hours if yesterday’s timing is anything to go by :( 

• Sad 1

Also we need to use ALL CAPS to convince him and to show him/her that we are serious about this.

PS don't forget to name call him/her, maybe throw him some insults because it's scientifically proven that this helps greatly with convincing another person.

You heard it here first, all come to Pepsa for great advice!

Edited by pepsa
  • Haha 6

Hmm Peludo rem adrop of 139-150( I'm predicting 150m 2nd weekend) and then big drops off during the week and a 3rd weekend drop of to 60-77m

£

Very plausible to miss 790-860 plus million ranges.

Lol at the making 3b ww lock talks. Ive heard it before with FA and Infinity Wars. Comic fans in here don't ever learn that their high hopes are possibilities not locks.😎

Lets see how E.g. handles the competition coming first shall we.

---Avatar 2 will Shatter the 3.5. billion mark worldwide.

Edited by Sheldon Cr