DeeCee

***SPOILER***SPOILER***DEADPOOL 2*** SPOILER***SPOILER

1 hour ago, Water Bottle said:

Haven't seen it. So did they go through with killing the lead actress after all? I hope so. Don't really care about Deadpool spoilers.

They correct this on the 2nd after credits scene... where Deadpool also kills Ryan Reynolds right after reading the Green Lantern script. :sparta:

• Like 2
  • Astonished 1

1 hour ago, CJohn said:

I am pretty sure Morena Baccarin will be back. Canon-wise she is alive... sort of. I think they don't care and they will indeed bring her back.

I hope she's back cause she and Ryan have great chemistry and she has such radiant presence. 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Ranger Tree said:

Apparently he was The Vanisher - when the parachute floats into the telephone wire he appears. Was a funny moment but didn't notice that it was Brad Pitt.

and when I saw Stan Lee's name in the credits I realised he wasn't in the film, thought that was strange. An image shouldn't count for his appearances..... is this the first Marvel film he's not been in?

I was stoned as fuck and even I noticed both of these cameos. Brad Pitt's face is shown inna flash as the vanished comes crashing down. Stan Lee is basically graffiti on a building wall.

8 hours ago, rukaio101 said:

Bedlam: Hit by a bus while parachuting.

Shatterstar: Parachuted into helicopter blades

Vanisher: Parachuted into electrical wires

Zeitgeist: Parachuted into a woodchipper

Peter: Landed perfectly safely. Then got his chest melted by Zeitgeist's acid vomit while trying to save him from the woodchipper. 

Basically, aside from Domino, none of them make it past that cool skydiving shot from the trailer. Which is kinda hilarious now that I think about it. So much for all that theorising about them being the next big X-Franchise.

Somewhere on this forum is me partly calling this. I thought peter was simply going to fall to his death. Granted I was clueless about the rest but I knew it would just be hilarious seeing peter just hit the ground

I was about to ask if the Juggernaut was actually in this, but I got the answer on page 1 of this thread.

So, does he look anywhere near the source material? Is he Hulk sized and CGI, or did they just go practical, and pick an actor that's just bigger than the others ☺ (like that third X-Men movie)?

Breaking out of jail...as the poster said on page 1, suggests that it's a practical costume and paint job. The Juggernaut from the source, can't simply be put in jail ☺. It's like putting Hulk in a regular cell.

Edited by OdinSon2k14
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, OdinSon2k14 said:

I was about to ask if the Juggernaut was actually in this, but I got the answer on page 1 of this thread.

So, does he look anywhere near the source material? Is he Hulk sized and CGI, or did they just go practical, and pick an actor that's just bigger than the others ☺ (like that third X-Men movie)?

Breaking out of jail...as the poster said on page 1, suggests that it's a practical costume and paint job. The Juggernaut from the source, can't simply be put in jail ☺. It's like putting Hulk in a regular cell.

He's huge. He has the prison jump suit and the helmet but otherwise I'd say he's comic accurate in terms of the size 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nova said:

He's huge. He has the prison jump suit and the helmet but otherwise I'd say he's comic accurate in terms of the size 

Okay, looks like they took some liberties with the look, but as long as they didn't totally screw him up. They got the basics, the Hulk size and helmet right ☺.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, OdinSon2k14 said:

There are leaked screenshots of him on the marvel spoilers reddit.

• Like 1

Aw...could they not so blatantly rip the classic Terminator 2 😂?! A half man/machine guy goes back in time, to kill a kid, so he doesn't grow up to...

I'm sure James Cameron is flattered 😂

Edited by OdinSon2k14

1 hour ago, OdinSon2k14 said:

Aw...could they not so blatantly rip the classic Terminator 2 😂?! A half man/machine guy goes back in time, to kill a kid, so he doesn't grow up to...

I'm sure James Cameron is flattered 😂

Deadpool called him John Connor at one point.

• Like 1