CJohn

DEADPOOL 2 WEEKEND THREAD | Spoilers = BANNED INTO OBLIVION | Dp2 125M and 300 WW debut...Asgard Sun update pg 123

6 minutes ago, LOGAN'sLuckyRun said:

Weird and bad pains all over my body. Chest pains and arm stuff too. This has been going on for months but it went away until today. :stretcher:

when I went to the movies i was hurting all over. I'm worried it might be heart trouble but it's possible it's my anxiety. I had some generic Prozac to help but I ran out a while ago.

Thank you guys! :wub:

Hope you feel better! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LOGAN'sLuckyRun said:

Weird and bad pains all over my body. Chest pains and arm stuff too. This has been going on for months but it went away until today.

when I went to the movies i was hurting all over. I'm worried it might be heart trouble but it's possible it's my anxiety. I had some generic Prozac to help but I ran out a while ago.

Thank you guys! ❤

Oh man, that sounds bad. Hope you get better soon. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZattMurdock said:

Watching DP1 and DP2 with a packed theater crowd was one of the best movie going experiences I've ever had. DP2 had a lot of showings on my theather and not all of them were packed though, and that wasn't the case with the first film at all. The first was absolute insanity. 

I agree that it's two of the best movie going experiences I've have. My theater was packed though similar to the first :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, LOGAN'sLuckyRun said:

Weird and bad pains all over my body. Chest pains and arm stuff too. This has been going on for months but it went away until today. :stretcher:

That sucks. I hope it works out alright.

Members of the forums, somebody just used rth his name on Twitter when quoting Guru. I don't know who it was but you guys seriously have to keep this stuff in house only. The two guys that provide us numbers do so in the assumption that they are doing it in complete anonymity. Whoever did that please don't ever freaking do it again.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1
  • ...wtf 1

14 minutes ago, LOGAN'sLuckyRun said:

Let hear what the doctors have to say, fingers crossed it is nothing serious. Maybe only an allergy or so.... if it is an allergy that only shows up if more than one ... thing contributes to the reaction they can be difficult to recognise. Hope it is not the heart.

Get well soon

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nova said:

I agree that it's two of the best movie going experiences I've have. My theater was packed though similar to the first :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, Nova said:

Top movie going experiences:

1. The Avengers

2. Deadpool

3. Captain America: Civil War

4. The Avengers: Infinity War

5. Deadpool 2

6. Star Wars: The Force Awakens

7. Guardians of the Galaxy

8. The Dark Knight

9. Spider-Man

10. X-Men

• Disbelief 1

2 minutes ago, baumer said:

Members of the forums, somebody just used rth his name on Twitter when quoting Guru. I don't know who it was but you guys seriously have to keep this stuff in house only. The two guys that provide us numbers do so in the assumption that they are doing it in complete anonymity. Whoever did that please don't ever freaking do it again.

It's not that hard people. I call them Asgardian and second Asgardian. I'd rather call EC the Mad Titan, but that name was taken so. 

• Haha 1

I was just looking up Fox's movie schedule and saw Deadpool 2 was the first release in two months (Love, Simon being the last) and have nothing coming out until The Darkest Minds (which looks like a flop) in August. I'm guessing they're really prepping for that sale.

10 minutes ago, baumer said:

Rth's name and numbers are also posted on r/boxoffice.  So it might be someone from that subreddit.

Edited by IceFire9yt
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

It's not that hard people. I call them Asgardian and second Asgardian. I'd rather call EC the Mad Titan, but that name was taken so. 

Wait, I’m confused. “Asgardian” is an alias. “Rth,” is, also, an alias. Right? I mean, it would be pretty crazy to have a username that game something away about your real identity if you wanted anonymity. What would be better about using one alias vs another?

Edited by Thanos Legion
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Thanos Legion said:

Wait, I’m confused. “Asgardian” is an alias. “Rth,” is, also, an alias. Right? I mean, it would be pretty crazy to have a username that game something away about your real identity if you wanted anonymity. What would be better about using one alias vs another?

Rth is the Asgardian because a long ass time ago I've called him Rtheimdall. Somehow, that has sticked. I'd be fine calling Rth Heimdall and EC Loki tho. It fit them well. 

Also, it could/should be a little more clear what the rules/etiquette in that regard are. As a new(ish) member of the forums, this is the first indication I’ve been giving that I should be keeping this stuff secret.

4 minutes ago, IceFire9yt said:

Rth's name and numbers are also posted on r/boxoffice.  So it might be someone from that subreddit.

The poster already came out and revealed themselves in this thread. It's the same username as the Twitter one.

1 minute ago, ZattMurdock said:

Rth is the Asgardian because a long ass time ago I've called him Rtheimdall. Somehow, that has sticked. I'd be fine calling Rth Heimdall and EC Loki tho. It fit them well. 

This doesn’t clarify anything for me. I don’t care where the nickname came from, I’m just not clear on how using “Rth” is any more damaging to his anonymity than using “Heimdall” or “Asgard” would be.    

And to be clear, I am absolutely going to be keeping things in house, I just want to get a better idea of exactly what is and is not safe to post elsewhere.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EmpireCity said:

Lol at the "rumors" of a $300m budget on Solo.  

I guess if "rumors" are defined as shit on this site posters completely made up.  

Is it really possible, no?

ROGUE ONE:

Budget     

$265 million (gross)
$219.5 million (net)

With 40% of the film redone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rogue_One

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/star-wars-rogue-one-reshoots-40-of-the-film-being-redone-a7063076.html

THE FORCE AWAKENS

Budget

$306 million (gross)

$258.6 million (net)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_The_Force_Awakens

SOLO

Shooting:

*Lord and Miller -> January 30 - June 20 (5 months)

Approximately 75% of the way into principal photography directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller exited and Ron Howard was brought in as their replacement.

*Ron Roward -> June 26 - October 17 (3 months)

Ron Howard’s Reshoots Make Up 70% of Finished Film.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solo:_A_Star_Wars_Story

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/1835309/wait-is-solo-a-star-wars-story-doing-even-more-reshoots

http://www.indiewire.com/2018/05/solo-star-wars-ron-howard-reshoots-amount-1201962730/

• Like 1

When "rumors" popped up about how much Batman vs. Superman cost everyone was gleefully quoting the same sites as factual evidence in their little shit arguments they were having in the weekend and stan threads.  People will always use bullshit to back up their arguments the only difference is what do they stan.