CJohn

DEADPOOL 2 WEEKEND THREAD | Spoilers = BANNED INTO OBLIVION | Dp2 125M and 300 WW debut...Asgard Sun update pg 123

Still in the waiting room. Gonna get my own room soon. 

my real dilemma will be trying to find out what channel number Cartoon Network is on 

i actually am serious though, I'm really trying to get checked by a doc. Unlike 90% of my other posts this isn't a shitty  joke

Edited by LOGAN'sLuckyRun
  • Sad 6

28 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Lol at the "rumors" of a $300m budget on Solo.  

I guess if "rumors" are defined as shit on this site posters completely made up.  

I know, totally ridiculous. I hear that Solo’s true budget was 350! I mean, lots of people have been saying it. 350M budget is what a lot of people are saying. 

1 minute ago, harrycaul said:

Who said I'd watch a movie alone if I watched it at home?

Deadpool isn't a spectacle film that needs a big screen. It just needs the right mood and the right people to watch it with.

LordmanDeep is that you? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, harrycaul said:

Who said I'd watch a movie alone if I watched it at home?

Deadpool isn't a spectacle film that needs a big screen. It just needs the right mood and the right people to watch it with.

Is that why the first one made 363 million and beat every other superhero movie that year not named Civil War?

So a drop close to 60% for IW? Next week I can see it playing like Guardians 2 with 40%  decrease over the Memorial Weekend and then a 50%ish drop Post-Memorial weekend. 

I know I said Deadpool 2 could get past 150M ow but I don't know why I sad that. Looking back It seemed very obvious that was a stretch but eh. 

3 minutes ago, LOGAN'sLuckyRun said:

my real dilemma will be trying to find out what channel number Cartoon Network is on 

i actually am serious though, I am at the hospital. Unlike 90% of my other posts this isn't another shitty  joke

What happened?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, LOGAN'sLuckyRun said:

i actually am serious though, I am at the hospital. Unlike 90% of my other posts this isn't another shitty  joke

Aww man :( what's wrong bud? 

• Thanks 1

That sucks. I hope things go well. 

• Thanks 1

The first Deadpool had such a novelty that was always gonna be impossible to replicate with a sequel so the fact that it's looking at retention level pretty close to the first movie is "pretty good" in my books.

9 minutes ago, Nova said:

Aww man :( what's wrong bud? 

Weird and bad pains all over my body. Chest pains and arm stuff too. This has been going on for months but it went away until today. :stretcher:

when I went to the movies i was hurting all over. I'm worried it might be heart trouble but it's possible it's my anxiety. I had some generic Prozac to help but I ran out a while ago.

Thank you guys! :wub:

Edited by LOGAN'sLuckyRun
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 13

Weird and bad pains all over my body. Chest pains and arm stuff too. This has been going on for months but it went away until today.

when I went to the movies i was hurting all over. I'm worried it might be heart trouble but it's possible it's my anxiety. I had some generic Prozac to help but I ran out a while ago.

Thank you guys! ❤

Best wishes.

• Like 1

Weird and bad pains all over my body. Chest pains and arm stuff too. This has been going on for months but it went away until today.

Thank you guys! ❤

Yeah get that shit taken care of.  Movies are the least of your worries 

• Like 1

Just now, Nova said:

I actually feel like Deadpool is better seen in theaters with others who are laughing with you as opposed to watching it alone 

Watching DP1 and DP2 with a packed theater crowd was one of the best movie going experiences I've ever had. DP2 had a lot of showings on my theather and not all of them were packed though, and that wasn't the case with the first film at all. The first was absolute insanity. 

• Like 1